Stuff white people like?

This brings up many questions🤔! One, in particular and probably the biggest question is why are " white people" in your introspection 🤣
No No No No Sunshine 🤣.
I was thinking about something. I often Google that something... To see if anybody else is experiencing it. Of course that subject matter came up in the blog that I attached 😘.

I like 15 out of 136. Does that say anything
It says to me that your health conscious. You are actively seeking to meld the body, mind , and spirit for the benefit of your overall self 👍🏽👍🏽. Certainly all people regardless of their color should be interested in that. I was hoping that this thread would be received in a light-hearted matter.. Time will tell...ahh and on to the next response🤣.

So we are surmising that this is a list of activities that are 'white people' exclusive?

How dumb.
The thread was posted with the intention of it being a light-hearted distraction. You could assume whatever you want. Any dummy would know that none of these activities/qualities are exclusively relegated to any human being of any color. This is evidenced by me being a Black man and my issue came up in this particular blog. If you think the thread is too dumb for you... Then do yourself a favor and dumb yourself down no more by participating in it 😉

Do you care to divulge the item that includes you with us white folk?
Was thinking it was a little too personal...But yeah I'm going to go ahead and say it. I'm not exactly ashamed of it. Just it could be perceived as "immature"....Was resenting my mom. Which got me thinking about resenting my dad. Of course hating one's parents is on the list of the blog. I don't hate either one. Resentment is fairly accurate. I'd like to think for the most part it is balanced by the love I have...In my own special way 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️😎

Yeah that is a bit personal…. Didn’t mean to pry…… but you brought it up so ….
It is...But I think there's a high likelihood it is pervasive. You just inquired...I don't consider that prying. If I didn't want to divulge I wouldn't have. As far as it being too personal...Have you seen some of the other s.hit I've posted? Words and pics? This threads little share pales in comparison 🤣
I pride myself on being "almost unembarrassable" ...😆😎

Back