Indiana BBW hospitality

Melody

Female
I'm a shared BBW 50 year old with free time on my hands now.
If you're passing through Indiana near the Greenfield area let me know as I would love to help you release a load or two in however method you like. My true specialty is sucking and swallowing, especially BBC.

Last edited:
If you're passing through Indiana near the Greenfield area let me know as I would love to help you release a load or two in however method you like. My true specialty is sucking and swallowing, especially BBC.
I'm short, round and built to pound. 50melody1720@gmail.com
I'm very interested

Mmmmmm those tits are just amazing...you are perfect for good BBC :blackgrimace:

I would love to fuck that throat... east indy here... pmme

I’m in Indianapolis if you’re interested

Mmmmmm fucking amazing group of pics this is one hell of a lady mmmmm

Back