Indian And Muslim wives not to scared from their husbands.

My wife, Joti’s, bull treat me like ******* in front of and Joti laughs at me. if you were her bull ?

• Total voters

Raj-raj

Male
As I used to control my wife Joti. I was scared that if she finds out other men have bigger dicks mine she might leave me. All the sudden her girlfriend from work the White lady ( Nancy)I also trusted asked my wife if she can go to Nancy’s friend’s party. I gave permission to Joti. When she came back like 2 Am. She was so excited and kept turning on the bed. In nut shell she told me that she was exposed to black dick then touched it like other party goers did and the she sucked th black dick. I as so shocked. I was mad then she told me you want to get divorced.
When I heard the word ‘divorce “ I was in in shock. Joti told me I m not a your. Then my mind did 180 degree turn. She eventually took 100% control. I brought her from India, paid for her airfare, did all her immigration papers, guess what her Black bull and some times his friend fuck my wife Joti’s Pussy. Her bull tells her why are you with this mom fucker little dick, Raj.
So bottom line is other Indian and Pakistani or Muslim wives not be scared from thrive controlling husbands. In America you, the wives, have the same rights as your husbands do. Trust me Black men wants your beautiful pussy. Your pussies will feel better when 8 inch thick dicks go in your tight pussies. Joti is happy. Every month I pay my wife’s Black Bull $ 300 to bring Joti to my bed, trust me it feels damn good. Thank you ,Nancy, taking my wife Joti to the party and exposing her to black dick. Members please comment without hesitation.

Thank you raj, your wife is hot! I don't blame the other men, I would love to ravish her too!
I've been a member of aff, cuckoldplace, and Craigslist and have posted my full facial pics and nobody has recognized me in all those years. Since 1997 if I recall.
Not a biggie to me.

Kutapi, some of us think in all of the billions of people,,, that one lone pic won't expose us to people that know us, or we simply don't worry about it. I understand censoring a facial pic because of fear, I respect both sides.

I understand your concerns totally kutapi.
I really do.
The way I see it is that if someone I knew saw a picture of me on this site then that would mean that they were here for the same reason that I am! Why would they fault me for something that they're interested in as well? But on the other hand I agree better to be safe than sorry.

Back