Increase in fake accounts?

Not sure if this is the right place just wondering if anyone else has noticed a number of increasing fake accounts and not necessarily meaning guys pretending they want a bbc to fuck their wife and then disappear but almost like bot accounts mainly females, had quite a few follow me recently (which considering I don’t post much was a bit of a surprise). Admins seem quite quick at taking them down as last two have now disappeared just wondering if anyone else has had this?

Not sure if this is the right place just wondering if anyone else has noticed a number of increasing fake accounts and not necessarily meaning guys pretending they want a bbc to fuck their wife and then disappear but almost like bot accounts mainly females, had quite a few follow me recently (which considering I don’t post much was a bit of a surprise). Admins seem quite quick at taking them down as last two have now disappeared just wondering if anyone else has had this?
the Online trolls have nothing better to do, its like a game to them. there is not a dating site online now that is not infested with fakes, rather its a lifestyle site or vanilla site trolls do what trolls do.

Back