Inaccurate use of the word Cuckold?

Thanks for the input and explanation. It’s still confusing or I guess perhaps not being one to like being labeled. My man and are both bi in some form perhaps him more than I but we do not identify with the LGBQT label or movement, we swing with other couples or in groups and I also play with black men with and without my man with his total agreement. So with that said I guess we are not a cuckold couple. Stag Vixen maybe but sometimes he is involved and sometimes not. I don’t really think we are unique as we know other couples whom seem to be like us. We are a couple whom love each other and enjoy sex with each other as well as other people. Today he does not play often with other women but I truly enjoy play with other men and for the past several years those men have been black men. Not because they are black but because I have come to believe the sex is better with black men. Do not get me wrong I have been with black men who did not turn me on or maybe the sex was good but I had no desire to see them again. I will try any black guy who seems nice but unless there is a connection of some sort it may be a one night stand. I tend to like to find men I am very comfortable with and have long term relationships with them as our personal schedules allow. All with my man’s permission and all the men know him and have had sex with us as a couple. After that the combinations vary as to everyone’s desires. I enjoy my man with me and other men and there are times I just want to be alone with someone else. I guess based on what you have described I may be a vixen more than a hot wife and him more a stag than a cuckold which I never seen him as anyway. I don’t mind the term hot wife or MILF and can see why I could get that label when people see me a married lady having sex with black men. Oh well as you said a bit long. Thanks for your insite on the topic and you’ve given me something to think about. Still kinda opposed to the label thing but I get what you are saying. I guess better than being called a slut or whore or cunt. Although I’ve probably been called those as well. Just me or us a fun loving couple who love n respect each other as you both do!
Wow! You folks are pretty open. Good for you! But yes, perhaps a "Spaded, Bi Couple, Stag/Vixen" label would fit your circumstances.

As I said before, language is very elastic and constantly changing. What I just outlined above may, in a few years, morphed into it's own unique lifestyle

Wow! You folks are pretty open. Good for you! But yes, perhaps a "Spaded, Bi Couple, Stag/Vixen" label would fit your circumstances.

As I said before, language is very elastic and constantly changing. What I just outlined above may, in a few years, morphed into it's own unique lifestyle
Language and labels I guess like slang changes with the time. Thanks for your friendly comments and under standing. You guys sound a lot like us. Two people having fun. .

Or hotwife or perhaps a hot lady fucking other men?
The Cuckoldress could, in my opinion, also be called a hot wife or a hot Lady that fucks other men. She could also accurately be called a Slut Wife. but I think the label of "a hot Lady that fucks other men" is much too broad. Many Ladies that fuck other men are not married.

The Cuckoldress could, in my opinion, also be called a hot wife or a hot Lady that fucks other men. She could also accurately be called a Slut Wife. but I think the label of "a hot Lady that fucks other men" is much too broad. Many Ladies that fuck other men are not married.
Married or not she is still a lady is she not? Too many words perhaps be happy she like to fuck men. We are a dying breed

In my view, a 'Cuckoldress' is a married woman. Otherwise, she's just a normal woman having fun. A 'Cuckoldress' is the wife of a Cuckold.

Again, in my view, a Cuckold is submissive and allows his wife to do what she wants without his input. The Cuckoldress in this example, is in charge of her sex life.

A 'Hot Wife' is a woman more aligned with a Stag/Vixen lifestyle. Husband supports and enjoys her actividies

Married or not she is still a lady is she not? Too many words perhaps be happy she like to fuck men. We are a dying breed
I don't think we're a dying breed. In fact, it's just the opposite. With the advent of reliable birth control, I think women are starting to engage in the same activities and with at the same ratio, as men have traditionally enjoyed.

Sorry, a bit confused over the terminology...
In my limited experience, a cuckold generally refers to a male, or the husband/boyfriend, correct?
However, some postings here and a few other places use words like "Cuckold Wife" or "Cuckold Milf".....
Shouldn't it be spoken as "Hotwife" or "Hot Milf"? (you get my meaning)
I certainly do not see myself as anything cuckold, only my hubby and other hotwifes hubbies, etc..

Am I mistaken?
cuckold wife or cuckold gf refers to the wife or gf who watches her husband or bf fucking another woman and getting humiliated by them. I get your point.

Back