Any Cuckolds with experience? 22+ of age and at least some experience

I'm a cuckold wannabe but unfortunately I'm married. I tried to persuade my wife to get into the BBC cuckold lifestyle but she doesn't want anything to do with it.

I'm experienced in the kink as my ex of two years was a cuckold. I'm located in Atlanta. Can contact me here or on my other socials.
I never been able to do it my gf refuses and after telling her my needs in the lifestyle she became kinda mean lol. But I'd love to have a gf that loves to get fully pleased to the soul and can have a relationship at the same time it's about connecting and honest soul fucking fun can't see any relationship failing if both on same page I'm a young 50 don't look it black hair blue eyes been called good looking and I'm not bad myself in size buy I want to see my girl get it where she looses control submits to bbc and looses it

I want a hot wife to cuck me show me why white woman love bbc

Attachments

• 20240320_235437.jpg
    20240320_235437.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240320_234936.jpg
    20240320_234936.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
I'm experienced in the kink as my ex of two years was a cuckold. I'm located in Atlanta. Can contact me here or on my other socials.
I would love to link up and talk. I'm very masc till in the room. Literally was with my ex of 3 years now. I miss it. haha

I live here in Atlanta as well! I'm very fit and maintained. I can share more pictures of myself, and get to know each other.

Back