Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
So here is my 2 cents worth. They could take every Pro cuckold picture off the net, and I would not miss them,ever. I page right past them. They are meaningless for me. What I want to see is imperfect people...wrinkles, sags, surgery scars,chubbier than we want to be, you name it......what excites me is seeing your cashier at the grocery store, your bank teller, your childs teachers at school. The nurse you had on you stay at the hospital, your neighbor, or even your sister-in-law.REAL PEOPLE doing real cuckold sex. It makes it so much more normal and human, and to see a big glob of cum on my female Dentists face with a black cock in front of her, and one stuck balls deep in her pussy.....well that makes me cum. I want older, heavier, stetchmarked Moms and wives....people who have been around the block. REAL people having the hottest sex of their lives....that makes it the hottest thing ever!
I agree I love use visualizing normal people I see everyday in my travels taking bbcs thanks for input Jon in pa

Back