Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
Thank you ! They’re very nice aren’t they ! Just love the montage of the 17 photos - just fabulous !
Pretty similar to me,except my pussy is shaved and very smooth,my black lover’s bbc looks a lot bigger than the black guy in your photos,and we enjoy much more passion when we have sex,where we’re able to passionately kiss and i’m able to have my hands on my black lover’s arse,to push his throbbing bbc deep up my pussy as he’s spurting a load of his potent black cum in me,or i’m sitting in his lap,rubbing my clit on his pubic bone,and he’s got his hands on my arse as he’s pushing his pulsating bbc deep inside me as he explodes a big load of cum and filling me full of of his spunk !
Our sex is highly erotic and hot,and his powerful cock slowly and sensually fucking me as he continues to orgasm and cum inside me is just the most pleasurable and satisfying sex any woman can imagine - why would you not be a QoS and be committed to bbc sex ! I have no doubt my black lover would’ve impregnated me many times over if i
was younger and fertile !
His black cum is very potent,and he has 3 children already where he was born in Ghana,and will produce many more whenever he visits ! He lives here in Melbourne Australia,and being my black lover,fucks me often,as we really enjoy sex together. I’m his QoS and I keep his bbc in good working order and his cum fresh,for his next visit to back Ghana,so he can give his wife over there more children. She knows about me,and gives my black lover her blessing to fuck me when he’s here. Melbourne Australia is home to him,and he’s aiming to immigrate his wife and children here in the next year or so. It will be interesting to see how the machinations of his wife being here as well as me (his mature older QoS white woman) will work,but he tells me things won’t change.
His wife accepts that he needs a QoS to pleasure and satisfy his sexual urges,and of course i’m only too happy to offer him my tight little pussy for his bbc and all the sensual sexual pleasure he desires ! We’re hoping we can have his wife as well as him over to join us in our spa for some erotic hot sexy fun if and when she arrives - now that would be fun wouldn’t it ! Lol We do enjoy ourselves,and it only looks like the future holds potentially even more erotic hot sexy fun,maybe with the 4 of us all together ! We’d love to watch my black lover impregnate his wife and produce another black baby in front of us !
He’s a well-oiled bbc fuck machine is my black lover,and such a lovely respectful quiet black gentleman,who wouldn’t desire to enjoy a regular sensual sexy romp together with him - he has such an impressive big black cock,and fucks like no other ! I’m proud to be a QoS ! xxx

Back