Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
Need to find some one close I was hoping contacting people out of my area would possible may have a friend that could get in touch with me

I have noticed that the older my wife the more her standards go down. The black men she sees multiple times are rude and disrespectful and not that good looking. I took her to Florida last year because I had a job going on. The hotel we stayed in there was a lot of the workers staying there and most of them were black. The first day I went to work and left her at the hotel. When I returned back I could tell she had fucked some one that day. She told me about it and it was not a guy it was 3 young black scaffold builder's in town for the job I was on but they worked the night shift. I asked her if she told them that I was a cuckold and she said no which was a relief. The more details I got about what they did to her the more worried I got. She said they 3 holed her most of the day and she was their slut rimming their assholes and letting them fuck her ass. She told me that they took tons of pictures and videos. Some of the pictures and videos were on her phone and when I saw them DAM!!!! One of the guys was laying on his back with his legs. Up and she was down between them sucking his DICK licking his nuts and ass. While doing this the guy was telling her bitch you have had your tounge in every one of our assholes today and none of us have bathed today how can you stand the smell? She just looked up at him and said when my husband gets home today I am going to kiss him deeply. They got a big kick out of that. She then said before I go wil y'all piss in my mouth and face? They all said sure and then I watched for the next 20 minutes 3 black guys pissing all over my wife's body and face. She did have to swallow some of it when they pissed in her mouth. When they finished they didn't even give her some thing to dry off with but she is used to that from all the other golden showers she has received. After I smelled her and believe me she stunk I cleaned up her well used CUNT and asshole. I had to make her take a shower when I finished cleaning her up. She said while I was cleaning her how much she loved what they did to her and she wanted to sleep with all their piss and cum dried up on her body.

Back