Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
874_1000.jpg
Beautiful, sophisticated, educated, and conservative looking women 👸 secretly desire BBC but hide it from their conservative husbands - they get super horny 😈 thinking about secret encounters with a Blackman and his cock! The one thing they may not know is - so do some of their conservative husbands! 👨🏼‍🦱……👩‍🦰👨🏿‍🦲…….😎WW888

My wife posing 2 years ago, when she was 65. She is now 67. Her teats and nipples have maxed out, but her legs, ass and weight have remained the same. She can no longer bear children, has heart problems, but her pussy stills gets juicy when she thinks about having interracial sex with a black stud/bull.
That’s good that at her age she is still active w/sex it’s good for her body, mind, and soul! You should fix her up with a BBC to satisfy her desire, ⏱ clock is ticking just take it easy with her ❤️ and don’t push her too hard! Don’t forget the pics to be shared here! 😎WW888

A lot of beautiful eyes on these ladies!

That is one body part that doesn't really age much at all. Cheerful, sexy eyes will entice good looking black guys to pound your coochie more than you might first expect. Surely, a great set of tits might get his attention initially, but breasts alone only get you so far. A great set of hips will be much more useful for sealing the deal....

You'd be amazed how often beautiful eyes, fair skin, and a great smile or very lovable attitude can get some niggaz brought by hand to your bedrooms! Plus, a good husband who helps you will your selection of nude photos, lingerie photos, and such.. very useful.

I see a hell of a lot more women smiling in these pics than their younger counterparts. Something is very hot about a woman who accepts herself, enables herself, knows herself. Doesn't happen overnight.

View attachment 540290 View attachment 540293 View attachment 540294

Accepting the fact that black men's dicks should be inside of you.
KNOWING they should be inside of you.
Making it real.

This is very important to overcoming fear & limitations to your potential.
While scouring the thread again, I reread what you said here and have to agree with you 100%! I totally agree with your quote "Plus, a good husband who helps you will your selection of nude photos, lingerie photos, and such.. very useful." end of quote. A good hubby will help make an interaction easier and happen much more smooth and erotic with our input/ suggestions - because we hubs know what we want to see when it all cums together! 😎 WW888

Back