Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
This guy is real good! Not only is he hitting her G- Spot and the back of her pussy- he is twisting and tweaking her nipples to deliver maximum enjoyment from him and his BBC! He is a “Smooth Operator” (song by Sade). She will be back for more of this you can bet! 👨🏿‍🦲👩‍🦰🏆 😎WW888
Gasp!! Yes

Sometimes our wives are “bad” 🙎‍♀️ and need to be disciplined to bring them back to sweetness! This often happens when they get so horny and want Black dick ♠️ but for reasons they are delayed in getting their required BC fucking. Sometimes we have to depend on the Black Master to treat them like the wanton Black Cock sluts that they are! This can be in the form of an phat ass whipping by hand 👋🏿, paddle 🏏or belt! Or it could be more serious means of getting their attention! 👨🏿‍🦲🕯⛓🗜Usually some good hard treatment with some hard fucking and hair pulling along with heavy verbal descriptive name calling will bring them back! This is what it might look like! (Go ahead you have my permission to look!) So! Hubbies recognize her bitchy “bad conduct” and don’t do anything - get on the ☎️ and call her Black Master 👨🏿‍🦲 and let him deal with your lovely wife 👩‍🦰 and bring her back to sweetness!🍄🌸🌹. You can thank me later! 😆WW888
Hot!!!!

I think this is a good example of the totally Black/ dark stranger figure my wife fantasizes about in the middle of the night that has sex with her. She can’t see him just feels him as he has his way with her and she submits to his sexual need for her! Any other women have that dream? 👍 if you do ladies! 😎WW888
Hot dream

Back