Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
This Hottie reminds me of my ex wife of over 22yrs ago - short story! - I tried to get her interested in fucking Black but she was too worried about her being found out fucking Black men! She did tell me she was interested in Black - But not a man she wanted a Black male lab or Rottweiler to fuck her! She had a friend's Black lab in her sights but it never cum about! I never in my wildest sex fantasy's ever would have thought she would want man's best friend! 😆 WW888

Since hubby started this i love being the center of attention with 2 of more. The fact 3 men. Hubby with big cock and 2 lovers with bigger and they are hard for me turns me on

I wish I had more of this. It looks interesting.

View attachment 808019
Wife thought she was.going to have a romantic dinner with hubby - little did she know "she would.be the evening entertainment" as hubby had her set-up for some B&D with an unknown Black Master! He strips away her cloths to reveal her private areas for the unknown Black Master to see, feel, touch and squeeze at HIS will! Twisting and pulling her nipples roughly and inserting his BIG black finger into her pussy and tight ass! Oh! The night is young!
😎 WW888

Back