Impregnating wives (think and plan before you do it)

I got 3 wives pregnant with 2 of them having miscarriages. Didn't mind it as I was turn on by it. But the husband of the first wife didn't like it as I told him there will be a chance. The second husband accepted it like a good boy and I still continued to fuck her til she gave birth. Pregnant sex is the best. But last one wanted it to happen so much that the milf got pregnant on the same day I met her. So the 1 and third were miscarriages but the second one was the best.

In my travels, I have been blessed twice with being able to impregnate 2 married ladies.
It was the most intense feeling knowing full well that they were not protected.
To put my cum in the womb of another man's wife is incredible.

Now before you go off on me for being a punk, in both these cases, it was planned. The couples involved really wanted the wife to have a baby from another man.
It actually took some conversations before I agreed (the second one I was able to offer some advice)

We set up some ground rules.
1. I have no parental rights.
2. I am to make no contact with the baby (ever)
3. We had to end the relationship. (this was more to not draw attention to who the ******* really was)
There were more but these were the big ones.

I have 2 daughters with other men's wives. I have seen pictures, but I have no contact with them.
I am no longer involved with the couple other than an occasional email.
They were/are being raised by loving parents.

This happened in 2005 and 2007.

As I've gotten older, I do smile at this, but sometimes I have to wonder what they are like.

So as a couple, embrace your desire in what you want to do, but be damn sure before you purposefully bring a life into this world.
Bulls, don't be an ass. No the rules, abide by them, and enjoy.

That is all.

J
i do agree with you about being blessed with the ultimate sexual intimacy- filling the womb of another man's wife with your seed with the hope of blessing the couple with a beautiful mixed baby. i enjoy the fantasy as the husband of a cute and voluptuous and very fertile wife.

Back