Impregnated wife

I am older than my wife, I am 62, my wife 42. Around 8 years ago we agreed to allow my wife to take lovers, her choice was black guys.
She had various lovers and 2 years ago she took up with Leo, a 38 year old bull with a huge thick cock.
I loved seeing my wife being taken and they enjoyed me doing clean up duties.
Leo told me he wanted to breed my wife, this became a regular theme and my wife one night told me she was coming off the pill, she was 40 at the time and I was 60, I had the snip when I was 45 after our ******* was born.
My wife was getting broody and 40, I was a little worried as she fucked Leo 3 or 4 times.
Leo came round one Friday night, my wife had dressed in Stockings, suspenders and heals for him and I was thrilled when they said they wanted me to take some pics, t loved that and eagerly agreed. I got my camera and Leo started to work on my wife feeling her large breasts and stroke her pussy through her panties, she groaned and Leo grinned at me, I was getting hard watching them play. We went to the bed room and Leo took his cock out, my wife took him in her mouth and Leo said 'you like watching me serve your wife Alex'. I nodded, he said 'well you take the pics boy, I am fucking her'. I was a bit nervous as my wife wasnt on the pill now and I knew she would take him bareback. I was prepared and had a packet of condoms. I got it out and gave it to my wife, she looked at me and said 'what do you think Leo', he said 'never used one, not starting now'. I objected and my wife said 'shut up, Leo, you will pull out wont you;, he replied, 'if you want me to' I was nervous but a little relieved.
They kissed passionatly and Leo laid my wife down, she opened her petals and guided him in, as he entered my wife said 'god thats good' and I saw the familiar site of my wifes pussy stretched with black cock, she was very wet and I could see her wetness on his cock.
They fucked for about 10 minutes, changing position, groaning and panting but ending in the missionary, my wife moaned as she took all of Leos cock and said 'I am going to cum'. He speeded up and my wife pulled him into her, he was obviously approaching orgasm, my erection was painful as I took the pics, Leo said 'I want to breed you' as he grunted, my wife replied 'fuck a baby into me you fucker', he said 'you are getting it, you are getting it', my wife moaned and said 'I am cumming' and Leo moaned and arched his back as he came in her. After I had taken the pic I was told to leave and the fucked the night away, 2 years later she has a 15 month old mixed race baby. He fucked her through pregnancy and we saw him occasionally.
In the few weeks we have been in touch, its been difficult during covid but he wants to bring his 18 year old ******* to taste some white meat. My wife is excited , she spoke to me about it last night and stroked my cock, i got hard and she laughed, we know what is coming, I love being a cuckold to my beautiful wife
What a beautiful picture of your wife filled with black seed.

Just thinking about it that even though my wife wants to be impregnated by a BBC I wish it was me . The thought of a black man depositing his seed deep in me and my belly growing with his baby in me really excites me. I wish once born I could nurse it from my own breasts !

Back