Immigration

Well if you want it to be like that then how about we say stupid things like how if YOU had stayed in Africa you would have been at the mercy of malaria, ebola and the hundred other things that can get you. Or, how about we say that if YOU had stayed in Africa, you wouldn't have benefited from the advances in medicine and healthcare and other scientific advances that mainly white people were responsible for?
Most people wouldn't say stupid things like that, so neither should you. Most people are trying real hard to leave the ridiculous notion that colour matters behind us. You are banging on about it and keeping it going. There is no race war - it is a cage of our own making. I'm leaving it behind, you're carrying it on. Forgive and forget because it doesn't accomplish anything but increasing hate.

First off, don't give white people too much credit for medical advances. Egypt was the originator of medical innovation and I assure you that it is only 1 of the 8 great kingdoms of Africa, you Anglo bastard language speaking, little dick.

Had it not been for the Moorish invasion of Europe, You ancestors would have perished from the PLAGUE, a disease that fucking rats carry.

Hell, had it not been for Dark Black Islamic conquerors, There would have been no European Rennaisance, No guns, no musical Expression, no fine literature ( as you retards were burning all your books during this period, the dark ages), Advances in science, math and Navigation, so what the fuck are you talking about????

But maybe I'm being unfair. The situation in America is worse than in the uk in terms of police ******* and racial tension. It is relatively calm here. Cheers
Sidenote:

Have you noticed how well the south american natives lived before you sanctimonious bunch of baby dicks came into south american? Behind retard Darwinist and Francis Gaulton rose the ideology that DECIMATED indigenous folks everywhere that your disease carrying Brittish ass was going. How do you spread disease after someone teaches you how to bathe???

But maybe I'm being unfair. The situation in America is worse than in the uk in terms of police ******* and racial tension. It is relatively calm here. Cheers
Your people did more harm than good, that's why you all should be jumping to help those in need, period. ITS TIME TO PAY IT THE FUCK FORWARD, MICKEY!

Sure. WWE is real too

you are right...I am surprised more of them don't get hurt...all that trash talk and chair smacking and body slams...you know that stuff is all real....
NOT!...…………..but having brought it up I assume it is on your "watch" list!

BUT seriousness aside...…..not a real CNN fan...they are pretty biased...….and they limit what they want to cover...but I do think they are pretty factual...as much so as the other big 3 networks...I prefer CBS and mostly watch it...I like CNN on Sunday mornings...I like Jake Tapper and a couple others and foreign guy that does a commentary and writes for the Times.....think he is great and seems to know world affairs pretty well...out side of that don't watch it that much.....oh... they do a great job on election coverage...don't know his name...white haired guy..KNOWS politics and how the country has voted and will probably vote ...very good!

Last edited:
you are right...I am surprised more of them don't get hurt...all that trash talk and chair smacking and body slams...you know that stuff is all real....
NOT!
Your dumbass is the one who thinks I'm watching cnn, the f*** do you know about American TV Rupert Murdoch?

There's a store called evidence that I'm not cock Wombles if you want it let me know!

you need to get a life......one with a lot more facts in it...….sure hope you get a background check before you are allowed a gun!
you have been completely mind fucked!

take a wild guess here and say your parents feed you with a sling shot because they didn't want to get that close to you

Last edited:
you need to get a life......one with a lot more facts in it...….sure hope you get a background check before you are allowed a gun!

take a wild guess here and say your parents feed you with a sling shot because they didn't want to get that close to you
Why don't you tell me what I said that wasn't factual? I'll damn sure I'll find you to prove to shut you the f******. That's just code for you don't have s*** up to say because you know you're dead-ass wrong. Challenge me! I f****** dare you!

Mmmmmm you don't look like a bisen....and don't show signs of human intelligence...so it's up for grabs!
First off, who the f*** are you to tell me? Europeans didn't have the ability to navigate the world until 1492. It's funny that that was at the End of the age of the Moors...

First off, who the f*** are you to tell me? Europeans didn't have the ability to navigate the world until 1492. It's funny that that was at the End of the age of the Moors...
There is quite a lot of fragile evidence that Europeans had been visiting north America for a long time before Columbus. The same goes for Africans, Chinese, Arabs etc.
We may never know the truth, so claiming it as fact is disingenuous.

It isn't very often suhub and I agree on things but holy ******* this guy is definitely a space cadet!

There is quite a lot of fragile evidence that Europeans had been visiting north America for a long time before Columbus. The same goes for Africans, Chinese, Arabs etc.
Yeah, let me tell you. We may never know the truth about how many scientific Innovations you fake intellectuals took from other people, yet still don't understand.

funny thing is, a lot of what I'm telling you comes from white people, historians to be exact.

Lets ignore the fact that Africa had black slave owners who captured black slaves. Lets ignore the fact that many black tribes helped capture blacks from other tribes to sell to the slave trade - including those sold to America. Lets ignore the fact that Several African tribes were wiped out by other black tribes. Lets ignore the fact that Jamaican slave traders (also black) bought black slaves from Africa, and held white slaves as well. Lets ignore the fact that today the leader of South Africa has called for the extinction of the white man. Lets ignore the fact that many diamonds come from mines worked by African slaves, including children. Lets ignore the fact that many corrupt African governments hold their people hostage and starve them and deny medical attention, hold them in poverty for their own gains.

Africa is by no means exonerated from Genocide, Slavery, Poverty, or any other injustice throughout history. I think someone is living in a Wakanda dream state.

th

Back