IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

Husband-shot videos like this one frustrate me like heck because the young black stud withdraws his cock just before he ejaculates and the wife obviously doesn't get off on the strongly orgasmogenic sensation of her lover's cum-spurts thudding into the back of her vagina.

In my close-up and personal experience, sexually strongly responsive women have their most satisfying orgasms when the fuck is bareback and their lovers ejaculate into them during a long-held balls-deep finishing thrust.

View attachment 6492118

Are any of you husbands here similarly frustrated when your wife's orgasming lover withdraws his cock and spurts his load onto her belly?

After all, we do love to watch our wives being satisfied to the very hilt by their young black lovers don't we 😛

That said, perhaps because I'm bisexual I find the impressively long-lobbing slim and handsome young black in this video as hot as the mouth of Hell.

The wife he's fucking is very beautiful too. It's just too sad that she didn't get off on the sensation of his cock jerking and spurting in her. Maybe next time---if her pleasure-denying voyeur husband allows it.
Damn! What a waste of cum. The woman looks disappointed. I'm sure she wanted to feel it hitting her womb.

Husband-shot videos like this one frustrate me like heck because the young black stud withdraws his cock just before he ejaculates and the wife obviously doesn't get off on the strongly orgasmogenic sensation of her lover's cum-spurts thudding into the back of her vagina.

In my close-up and personal experience, sexually strongly responsive women have their most satisfying orgasms when the fuck is bareback and their lovers ejaculate into them during a long-held balls-deep finishing thrust.

View attachment 6492118

Are any of you husbands here similarly frustrated when your wife's orgasming lover withdraws his cock and spurts his load onto her belly?

After all, we do love to watch our wives being satisfied to the very hilt by their young black lovers don't we 😛

That said, perhaps because I'm bisexual I find the impressively long-lobbing slim and handsome young black in this video as hot as the mouth of Hell.

The wife he's fucking is very beautiful too. It's just too sad that she didn't get off on the sensation of his cock jerking and spurting in her. Maybe next time---if her pleasure-denying voyeur husband allows it.
Agree 🔥 couple

View attachment 6492118

Sometimes he probably wants to assert his dominance by coating her body with his cum and marking her as his fuck toy. She also must enjoy the feeling of submission as his hot seed splatters her white skin. I'm sure there are plenty of occasions when they both fuck to completion. I must agree with you, he does have a young sexy body which I would also love to have the pleasure of submitting to. :sex: 😋:blackheart:

Sometimes he probably wants to assert his dominance by coating her body with his cum and marking her as his fuck toy. She also must enjoy the feeling of submission as his hot seed splatters her white skin. I'm sure there are plenty of occasions when they both fuck to completion. I must agree with you, he does have a young sexy body which I would also love to have the pleasure of submitting to. :sex: 😋:blackheart:
Well said

tumblr_mcknuguXsz1rj9muso1_400.gif

Back