IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

I thought I had seen everything but that series of pictures is so beautiful, so hot, and completely frames the desire in some, maybe most, women for the extreme potential of making love and fucking black men. Stunning, thank you!

I thought I had seen everything but that series of pictures is so beautiful, so hot, and completely frames the desire in some, maybe most, women for the extreme potential of making love and fucking black men. Stunning, thank you!
I agree. Both viscerally and eroto-aesthetically it's one of the most wankworthy collections of Black-on-White heterosex I've seen.

It invokes, very powerfully, every mind-blowing viscero-erotic experience I've had while enviously watching my wife adoring the magnificent body and cock---both erect and flaccid---of my young black buddy in their breathtaking lovemaking beside me on our bed for nigh on 7 years.

The shots also trigger every one of my sexually devastating visual and tactile memories of when it's me who is the besotted adorer of my buddy's glorious body and cock during our full-on homosexing both one-on-one in private since he was 17, and in our beautiful threesomes with my wife since he was 19.

If one picture is worth a thousand words, this perfectly chosen collection is worth millions.

Thank you CuckoldCouple.

Last edited:
Back