IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

Reminds me of my wife with one of our friends he has a huge 11 inch fat black cock and she like to fuck him when he can come up are we go down to meet him. But we were out off town last week and she meet this black guy at the bar and was dancing with him and she said he was huge. Later on that night and some drinks later she said she wanted to see his big black dick. So she ask him to our room and when he pulled it out it was the strangest dick she had ever saw. Fat wasn't the word for it but only about 10 1/2 inch's long and it was so wide across. She went down to her knees and took it in her hands and did they look small on it. It was like a big wedge the head was big but way smaller than the body of this black monster. I had no idea it would fit in her pussy. It was shorter but way wider than anything she had ever fucked before. But you should have seen her work on it licking sucking the head and stroking then she slide up his black body with that pussy dripping and started to side down this monster it was taking her breath away but ride it she did. It took for ever to get the first four inch's in and she cum about five times. She asked him if anybody had ever had him all the way in their pussy and he said a few. He told her a lot of women wouldn't even try and she was humping him even harder. After about 35 minutes and a load of black cum she was sitting on his balls and couldn't quit cumming on this monster. When they were finally done fucking she got his number and told him she would like to fuck that monster black dick again. So this will be a show to see again I couldn't believe she took it all. That actually makes the sixth black cock she has had in that little white pussy. May have to quit saying little pussy after that.

Last edited:
Back