IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

HOT! Black Men should have 2 bi white girls as their own personal girlfriends. they should each first have the option of eating each other's Black Cum Creampie before the cuckold does. do say that i'm bi though guess if i was to become someone's cuckold, i'd have to be gay. if i even had any kind of sex life of my own. anyways, the point is that i've always been a little bitter towards lesbianism being more accepted. regardless, as a cuckold, i'd accept being insulted for my sexulality. while at the same time, the girls would be bi & it'd never be a problem!

sucking a BBC should be the #1 way to intrigue your wife to go Black! think white girls have more fun sucking a cock than getting fucked by one. also can see them being nervous about taking a BBC in their pussy or ass. don't want to scare them off before giving Black Men a chance. at least giving a blowjob is under their control & they can take as much or little as they want. then during the heat of passion, maybe they'll be more likely to get fucked by BBC!

Back