IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

[QUOTE="thunderball, post: My wifes sexy silk panties never stood a chance chance,Against his huge black combat wanted her married pussyfooting her nipples hard and errect as magic fingers and thumb brought her to the edge of climax time after time, her his rose up and down like the tide she kissed his neck and giggled his ear, he bull let out out a deep guttural laugh at the site of her squirming Satisfied he glanced at me ,Then he looked at my wife time to cum! And with that, he intensified his pressure on her G spot, she grabbed his cock and. Squeezed and pulled it,her body bathed in goose bumps , my wife's body Grew stiff,then suddenly shook like a leaf in storm then
He stood over her eyeing his prize Time to make love,time to submit to my massive cock do you know the pleasures it will bring ? My wife giggled then she looked at him with fiery eyes and all the pleasure it will bring!? View attachment 1604885View attachment 1604886View attachment 1604887View attachment 1604888View attachment 1604889View attachment 1604890View attachment 1604894View attachment 1604895Time to please your master!!
gasp

Back