IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

tumblr_ovj361vFPD1s8eusto1_500.jpg
Looks much like Edwin's size! Funny, or coincidental, but during a less serious but playful moment I witnessed Edwin lay his black cock along Pam's belly just like it's shown in the above picture! Edwin had her on her back with her legs hanging over the side of the bed with he himself standing on the floor.

P.S. Yes, Pam had been officially blackened by this time and, for the more curious out there, Edwin managed to bury and Pam's pussy accommodated, his entire massive black pussy intruder to its balls!

P.P.S. I just dug out some pics I took of Pam and Edwin in this position and there are a few notable differences between the two. While Edwind's cock doesn't extend past Pam's navel (belly button) his balls are clearly against her pussy. This is probably because Edwin is taller than the guy in the above pic. Another explanation could be that one bed is higher/lower than the other. Edwin's cock in clearly slightly thicker than the one shown above! Edwin's manhood also appears to be slightly longer. Pam's hand (hands I suspect, only one side of the action is visible) is up higher as if cradling or holding her pussy! Finally, Pam's wedding &engagement rings are clearly visible on her finger, none in the above pic. Just thought I mentioned these things for those who might be interested.

Please post pics of Pam!

I'm working on it! I'm really and truly working on it!
Here's the deal behind why I haven't done so "yet!"
The first night that Edwin got into Pam I wanted to take some pics of the whole event! Pam was absolute in her resolve, "NO PICS" "NO VIDS" for any reason or she was outta there. Well I conceded and she and Edwin slowly got into it! The further they did, the hornier she got! The hornier she got, the more I persisted in getting a few pics! Even Edwin lent his support by saying that just a few pics for our own personal use wouldn't bother him! Pam's resistance slowly caved in to a lot of friendly persuasion! She relented with "one condition attached!" That condition is "that ALL the pics and vids taken would be for our eyes only, no exceptions, not even Edwin!" I've honoured that condition faithfully, as has Edwin! He has NEVER asked to see one. I think Pam's resistance is slowly foundering however. The first pic she ever agreed to let me post is the one I've used in our Avitar! Yes, that is truly Pam's crotch as it was just moments before Edwin removed them, chewed her and then fucked her! Pam and he had been dancing and feeling each other up prior to this, after which she gave Edwin a blow job when this pic was taken! Her horniness is evident by the wet love juice spot right in the center of her crotch in our Avitar!
Thanks for asking and keep your fingers crossed for my success!

Back