IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

before winning the hot wife, the black bull must prove his superiority. Here the black bull has forcibly feminized the unwilling white husband - caging his cock and making him accept his position as the inferior.

If the bull succeeds in cumming in the white male, the white male becomes his sissy and can no longer claim the hotwife.

cuck_sissy.gif

The bull, after having cum in the white male and made a sissy out of the male, can now address the sissy as a female. As a final act of completing his conquest, the bull seats his sissy on his lap as the weak, fatigued and spent sissy embraces the bull seeking comfort in his arms.

The bull now shows off his conquest to the hotwife by spreading open the sissy. The hotwife watches the sissy's testicles being squashed against the bulls abs and the absence of any resistance from the sissy.

th1.gif

She now offers herself to the bull.

46.gif

The bull deflowers her

d1-jpg.3233225

0195-half-the-bull039s-cock-makes-your-wife-cum-more-than-your-entire-little-dick-ever-has.gif

and marks her with his seed

9280.gif

and breeds her black as she gets addicted to his cock.

6570.gif

I do believe that after the guy we met and my little blonde wife finally got his monster fat black cock all the way in her little tight pussy. We were in a motel bar and they were dancing when she came back to our table and said she didn't know what he had in his pants but it was huge. So later she and her dripping wet pussy invited him back to our room. And he was telling the truth about his dick being fat. When she saw it I think she was afraid it was to big but she didn't slow down. She sucked it the best she could and the after he shot a load in her tight pussy she took the whole thing to his balls. He later said it was great that most women could not take half of him. She said she had never felt anything like his fat cock but would like to fuck him again sometime and he said a big hell yeah. They have fucked about five times since then and its amazing to watch her work that black monster.

Last edited:
Back