IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

I don't know if I can keep up with these young women at my age, but I just met and enjoyed two BBC men this weekend that are the love of my life, and through this site. I was seriously depressed because of the death of my dog, but meeting them and having them stuff all my holes certainly got my mind off things a bit. I also came over half a dozen times with the largest cock that has ever stuffed me in my life. I was never multi-orgasmic before, but now that I belong to BBC guys I am. These are wonderful pics. I hope I can contribute to them at some point. And the people that are running this site probably saved my life -- I was so depressed before, but now I'm not. I have too much to think about now, like how do I get my pussy back to normal after having it stretched so far that a tractor trailer could probably be parked in there. I love it!!! Thank you so much to all of you. :lips::lips::lips: Love, Sheila

I don't know if I can keep up with these young women at my age, but I just met and enjoyed two BBC men this weekend that are the love of my life, and through this site. I was seriously depressed because of the death of my dog, but meeting them and having them stuff all my holes certainly got my mind off things a bit. I also came over half a dozen times with the largest cock that has ever stuffed me in my life. I was never multi-orgasmic before, but now that I belong to BBC guys I am. These are wonderful pics. I hope I can contribute to them at some point. And the people that are running this site probably saved my life -- I was so depressed before, but now I'm not. I have too much to think about now, like how do I get my pussy back to normal after having it stretched so far that a tractor trailer could probably be parked in there. I love it!!! Thank you so much to all of you. :lips::lips::lips: Love, Sheila
Feel better soon. Losing a dog can really be painful. (Hugs) :inlove:

Back