IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

Every kiss darkens my soul
Every Thrust calls for my surrender
Every Groan weakens my resolve

My mind tells me he is a barbaric,
A brute a savage
Every wave of pleasure betrays me,
No matter how savage I yield to him
As my body opens to his conquest welcomes his huge foreign big black cock plundering my Temple taking measure in his victory I tremble in his pleasure as he fills me with his seedtumblr_oqwn80gJQK1wpaduio1_1280.jpg tumblr_oxt0ntBBAC1wx8rfso1_1280.jpg tumblr_ovrmuqSb5p1s8eusto1_500.gif tumblr_oehrddLU231rh0602o1_540 (1).gif tumblr_otusj8L2Vp1v3vq7ro1_540_kindlephoto-79181853.jpg

A brute a savage
As my body opens to his conquest welcomes his huge foreign big black cock plundering my Temple taking measure in his victory I tremble in his pleasure as he fills me with his seedView attachment 1512656 View attachment 1512658 View attachment 1512661 View attachment 1512680 View attachment 1512681

Came SO HARD SHE PASSED OUT....why is it ...9 Months...later,. I'M

PREGNANT. ...?

A brute a savage
As my body opens to his conquest welcomes his huge foreign big black cock plundering my Temple taking measure in his victory I tremble in his pleasure as he fills me with his seedView attachment 1512656 View attachment 1512658 View attachment 1512661 View attachment 1512680 View attachment 1512681
Love it

A brute a savage

Nice poetry and great pics!
I feel very similar to her!

Cum_(1) (1).png
Bull massacred her body, raped her mind, desecrated her pure racial heritage, filled her up with his potential african seed without asking for permission, treated her like a whore... and she still loves it, everytime he uses here more and more. No white guy could do it, it's black magic and we don't have any remedy to stop it. It must be god's will that white serves black.

Back