I'm a dedicated Sissy Slave For BBC

Hi my name is Tabitha, I'm totally pussy free for life, and I'm a slave addicted to one thing Big Juicy Black Cocks fully accepting this. I dress like the whore I am everyday wearing Queen of Spades Clothing, and BBC printed clothing to show and attract my Superior in every way Black Man. I have a Queen of Spades Tattoo for life on my ankle to show the world my position in it as a pathetic excuse for a man I am not. I renounce the white race, and believe in the BNWO I'm inferior to Black Men, and Woman. I let every female I meet know within a minute that I'm pussy free, and owned by BBC. white bois are gross, and stupid, and I'm not able to satisfy pussy because white bois are pussy.
I just moved to Mesa Arizona, and need a real Man to collar me put my clitty in chastity, and make my decisions, because I'm a stupid ho. My purpose is to serve my Master on demand, and nothing else. My whole body, mind, time, and purpose in life is to gratify my Master 24/7 in public on demand. Of course I own nothing, and my identity is property of my Master, My body is property of my Master without questions to be used for any purpose to serve, and please my Superior Owner. I must rely on my Superior for everything, and get permission to do anything. I'm owned in public as well, and must be humiliate, and punished, and put in my place proper. I will train to your every expectation 24/7 and put in bondage when not being used, and accept that im worth less then your dog, and will be punished proper with whips, and cainings, my crys mean nothing, and will openly show the stripes on my thighs from the cracking of the cain on my flesh with a bridal, and bit on my head, in a bar bathroom with a spreader bar, or a public park bent over a bench with handcuffs my bridal and bit in mouth for all to see the reperations, and my purpose as my pussy ass is striped, plugged, and put on the stroll to make my owner paper.

Nice post but why is it that all the subs that love Black guys live so far away from them? I don't think it is a secret that loads of Black guys live in the north east like NYC, Chicago, and Toronto in Canada. Good luck looking in Arizona anyways.

Hi my name is Tabitha, I'm totally pussy free for life, and I'm a slave addicted to one thing Big Juicy Black Cocks fully accepting this. I dress like the whore I am everyday wearing Queen of Spades Clothing, and BBC printed clothing to show and attract my Superior in every way Black Man. I have a Queen of Spades Tattoo for life on my ankle to show the world my position in it as a pathetic excuse for a man I am not. I renounce the white race, and believe in the BNWO I'm inferior to Black Men, and Woman. I let every female I meet know within a minute that I'm pussy free, and owned by BBC. white bois are gross, and stupid, and I'm not able to satisfy pussy because white bois are pussy.
I just moved to Mesa Arizona, and need a real Man to collar me put my clitty in chastity, and make my decisions, because I'm a stupid ho. My purpose is to serve my Master on demand, and nothing else. My whole body, mind, time, and purpose in life is to gratify my Master 24/7 in public on demand. Of course I own nothing, and my identity is property of my Master, My body is property of my Master without questions to be used for any purpose to serve, and please my Superior Owner. I must rely on my Superior for everything, and get permission to do anything. I'm owned in public as well, and must be humiliate, and punished, and put in my place proper. I will train to your every expectation 24/7 and put in bondage when not being used, and accept that im worth less then your dog, and will be punished proper with whips, and cainings, my crys mean nothing, and will openly show the stripes on my thighs from the cracking of the cain on my flesh with a bridal, and bit on my head, in a bar bathroom with a spreader bar, or a public park bent over a bench with handcuffs my bridal and bit in mouth for all to see the reperations, and my purpose as my pussy ass is striped, plugged, and put on the stroll to make my owner paper.
Your mind is totally overload with this fantasy.

I suggest you seek immediate counseling and help, before you hurt ? yourself or others...

Back