I'm 23 years old with nowhere to go ( My dad kicked me out )

I am a young attractive black and middle eastern body builder with an abnormally thick and long BBC ( 8.6 X 7.3 in cut ff ).
Woman in the neighborhood would often gossip about my legendary " monster cock " and this led to my non black friend's asian girlfriend to develop an uncontrollable curiousity about my supposed " forearm sized black penis ". She tried seducing me a number of times which I simply brushed off and simply didn't allow to progress into physical intimacy.

Then one night she took things a little too far when she climbed up my fire ecape and snuck into my bedroom by crawling threw the window. I immediately woke up when I heard my ******* shouting curses in arabic then I looked down and saw that she had my barely erect 7.5 by 7 inch half boner in her small asian hands. I am the oldest out of 5 siblings ( 2 boys and 2 girls ) and in a religous household a sexual act behind closed doors while your younger sisters are in the other room is beyond unacceptable. I tried to explain to my ******* what actually happened but he just wasn't buying it.

He took my keys and ****** me out during this covid crisis. For the past week I have been staying at a friends house but I feel like I am becoming a burden plus my pal's mom is making me uncomfortable by purposely walking in on me while I am using the bathroom or taking a shower. This happened a few times as the locks on the bathroom door are broken. It all started a couple of days ago when I got up to take a piss early in the morning and had to walk through the kitchen where she was preparing breakfast in order to get to the bathroom. This may have been my fault as I was wearing nothing but fruit of the loom briefs which put my morning wood on display. I am only 5,6 so a very wide and almost 9 inch erection looks highly unporportional and absolutely gargantuan on someone who is that height. For a second we locked eyes then I saw her glance aim downward towards my 6 pack abs which I quickly intercepted by shyly waving hi and saying good morning. I could not tell if she was looking at my abdominal muscles or my incredibly obvious bulge. She asked why I was up so early so I informed her that I had to use the bathroom and that's when she told me about the lock on the door being broken.

I found myself standing over the toilet trying to empty my very wide and low hanging black penis but for some reason I could not seem to go. I think it was because I was afriad that someone would walk in and see my shocking flaccid size. I figured that if I sat down to pee then I would be less exposed if someone had walked in on me while I was there but the water in the toilet seemed kind of high which made me almost sure that if I sat down then the head of my big black penis would be dunked in the water. One or two minutes later I was finally able to urinate and that's when the knob turned opening the door! I couldn't turn away because I was still peeing and didn't want to urinate on the floor of a household that wasn't mine as that would have been very disrespectful I thought so there I stood fully exposed staring into the eyes of my friends mom. Was it a coincidence that she had walked in on me after explaining to me the lock situation or was it truly an accident?

I couldn't tell as I was attempting to hide my massive cock with both of my hands which clearly weren't enough to fully cover it so I tried to grab a box of tissue paper from the counter on the wall which by doing left my fat black cock naked for her to glance at for a few seconds. Momentarilly I heard her gasp and thought why does this keep happening to me over and over again. I broke her stare once I covered it with the box of tissue paper and that's when it seems that she came back to life by saying " OMG, I am so sorry I forgot you were in here ".

It felt as though she had procrastinated her exit like she was highly anticipating my response and I thought was this her attempt at flirting? Within the next couple of days the sexual tension in the air was so obvious that it didn't go unnoticed by her husband and ******* which is one of my best friends. During this time I have grown highly uncomfortable due to this lady who will stop at nothing when it comes to catching glimpes of my monster cock. She went as far as offering me some of her sons old sweatpants and PJ's for me to wear around the house. She constantly stares at my bulge which I am unnable to hide by wearing anything. I bulge 24 7 and when I see her looking at it I begin to feel aroused which is when I physically feel the fabric of my underwear plus pants grow much tighter.
I do not want to stay her much longer but I have no where else to go. She is growing more desperate by the day!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

List of things I am willing to do for shelter:
.will cook for you
.will clean for you
.will do any and all sexual favors you ask for
.will massage your body and feet
.will walk your dog
.will beat someone up for you
.will break the law for you
.will help you with your current relationship
.will take care or your *******
.will be an unconditional lover and provider of BBC which is just above 8.6 inches long and over 7 inches thick!

Attachments

• IMG_20200615_134817_749.jpg
    IMG_20200615_134817_749.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_2020-06-15-14-29-36~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-06-15-14-29-36~2.png
    421.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
I figured that if I sat down to pee then I would be less exposed if someone had walked in on me while I was there but the water in the toilet seemed kind of high which made me almost sure that if I sat down then the head of my big black penis would be dunked in the water.
I always wondered about this as a problem for the well hung. Also.....do you have trouble jumping over barbed wire fences?

He probably does, but if I had that large of a dick, I'd be too busy giving myself blowjobs. View attachment 3445063
“ I'd be too busy giving myself blowjobs 。”

So... It's a mobius ring in bioscience?

I have to praise you, brother. You have put forward valuable scientific ideas for biological four-dimensional science. This is a new theory of biological four-dimensional space self circulation, and it has a high possibility of implementation!

This is a small step for you, but a big step for mankind.

I cheer for you!

“ I'd be too busy giving myself blowjobs 。”

So... It's a mobius ring in bioscience?
Deepest and most tearful and abject apologies....but would not the penis need to be turned inside out for that....and would it not then be....strictly speaking......an elongated Klein bottle?

Back