If your wife had swallowed black male sperm, how would you feel obout this?

It's not necessary that your wife would have betrayed you with a black guy. It could have happened in a previous relationship.

My wife Susie always used blowjobs to turn her boyfriends on, before fuck. With me she used to do the same at first.
Just in one occation, she had swallowed the cum from a mulatto boyfriend called Dennis but she didn't enjoy it.
Some years later, during a car trip with her black boyfriend Axel, she did it again.
Axel was so excited and they had not been able to make the love due the preparations of their holidays. During the trip Axel told her a lot of times to park the car beside the way and have sex right there, but Susie was not sure abou it. So, when the route cleared and there were not many cars there, Susie unzipped his jeans and took his cock out and sucked it until he cummed into her mouth. She swallowed his load, despite it was hard for her due the viscosity. She really didn't like it, but however she did it.
When she told me that experience, I didn't feel an unhealthy envy but a great excitation! I feel proud of my wife to do that.
How do you feel if you were in my situation? Would you have loved to be there with them into the car watching? Would you have liked that he cummed over your face instead her mouth? What would you have done?

full
My Jewish wife loves to swallow "black" cumBL1.jpg

My favorite thing to watch Caren do is suck black cock and swallow their loads. I'd rather watch her on her knees doing that than getting fucked. I like watching it all, but cocksucking is better for me to watch.

[ove watching wife give head. sometimes she will swallow but we both like a hallf swallow with the rest on her face so that I can kiss her after. But I like cream pies after he cums she will clean him up licking all of his cum. All of our black friends like watching her lick up the cum its far more sexy then her swallowing and not really seeing the cum. Nothong better then a black cock covered in cum and the wife licking everything white off of it.

Back