If your wife had swallowed black male sperm, how would you feel obout this?

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
It's not necessary that your wife would have betrayed you with a black guy. It could have happened in a previous relationship.

My wife Susie always used blowjobs to turn her boyfriends on, before fuck. With me she used to do the same at first.
Just in one occation, she had swallowed the cum from a mulatto boyfriend called Dennis but she didn't enjoy it.
Some years later, during a car trip with her black boyfriend Axel, she did it again.
Axel was so excited and they had not been able to make the love due the preparations of their holidays. During the trip Axel told her a lot of times to park the car beside the way and have sex right there, but Susie was not sure abou it. So, when the route cleared and there were not many cars there, Susie unzipped his jeans and took his cock out and sucked it until he cummed into her mouth. She swallowed his load, despite it was hard for her due the viscosity. She really didn't like it, but however she did it.
When she told me that experience, I didn't feel an unhealthy envy but a great excitation! I feel proud of my wife to do that.
How do you feel if you were in my situation? Would you have loved to be there with them into the car watching? Would you have liked that he cummed over your face instead her mouth? What would you have done?

full

My second wife gave me the best blow jobs I ever had when we were dating, I never asked her how she learned to suck so good just enjoyed them. Later in our marriage she confessed she had dated black men in college she met them thru the tutoring program. Yes I did imagine how it looked to see my wife as a young 22yo girl on her knees sucking black cock.

My second wife gave me the best blow jobs I ever had when we were dating, I never asked her how she learned to suck so good just enjoyed them. Later in our marriage she confessed she had dated black men in college she met them thru the tutoring program. Yes I did imagine how it looked to see my wife as a young 22yo girl on her knees sucking black cock.

It would have been delicious for you...not only that first blowjob but the image of her sucking those black guys too!

It's not necessary that your wife would have betrayed you with a black guy. It could have happened in a previous relationship.

My wife Susie always used blowjobs to turn her boyfriends on, before fuck. With me she used to do the same at first.
Just in one occation, she had swallowed the cum from a mulatto boyfriend called Dennis but she didn't enjoy it.
Some years later, during a car trip with her black boyfriend Axel, she did it again.
Axel was so excited and they had not been able to make the love due the preparations of their holidays. During the trip Axel told her a lot of times to park the car beside the way and have sex right there, but Susie was not sure abou it. So, when the route cleared and there were not many cars there, Susie unzipped his jeans and took his cock out and sucked it until he cummed into her mouth. She swallowed his load, despite it was hard for her due the viscosity. She really didn't like it, but however she did it.
When she told me that experience, I didn't feel an unhealthy envy but a great excitation! I feel proud of my wife to do that.
How do you feel if you were in my situation? Would you have loved to be there with them into the car watching? Would you have liked that he cummed over your face instead her mouth? What would you have done?

full
Well, if any of you had read any of my several previous posts, you're probably aware that I've addressed this very experience when Pam, my wife, got blackened by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin. Anyway, I'll give you a very short rewrite of what has already been written.

" .... We were on a combined vacation/convention trip when this actually happened!"
Long story short, the three of us were back in our hotel suite for a night cap after an evening out club hopping. I had poured some drinks and put on some music on one of those TV channels. Pam left the room to go freshen up and returned sometime later clothed in her newest and finest skimpiest negligee. Edwin's eyes almost popped out of his head, his excitement betrayed by the immense bulge in his pants, something that didn't go unnoticed by Pam. Pam finished her *******, as had Edwin and I, so I did the refills. Then, I remember this so well, the song, "Red Sails in the Sunset" came on, I believe it was by the musical group, "The Platters!" Anyway it was one of Pam's very favourites whenever we were out dancing and she heard it! It was a dance must! Before I finished the first of our second drinks Pam and Edwin were dancing to her "Red Sails in the Sunset". I recall clearly how turned on I immediately got as the two of them held each other so close and moved in unison with the beat of the music! I didn't feel any measure of jealously, just excitement! It was long into the song when I noticed Pam's hands massage Edwin's buns, and he hers! To cut to the chase, it didn't take long before Pam was on her knees give that massive black monster of his a terrific blow job! This was the first time in our almost nine year marriage that Pam ever held a strange cock, a black one was, to me at least, a bonus! I had always shared a long held fantasy on mine with Pam of wanting to see a black guy get into a white pussy! To cut to the chase, Pam bought Edwin to an orgasm and he blew the longest lasting load of hot cum down her throat imaginable, to me at least! She not only swallowed every droplet but proceed to lick every square decimetre of his still huge shaft and balls so as to ensure she had captured every molecule of his love juice! I had never ever witnessed her that wild or horny! It was also something that she had never done for me, a point I wasn't remiss in reminding her of, and, for the curious, yes I felt slightly jealous! It was also something Pam later corrected for me! The night ended with the rising sun after a full night of chewing and screwing by the both of them!

As I mentioned, my fantasy was always to see a black guy do a white girl, or more bluntly, see a black cock pound a white pussy! I never did believe I would actually see that happen. Lesser still that when that experience would become a reality, that the white pussy being pounded would be that of my wife, or that the big black cock would be that of an old university friend!

Well, if any of you had read any of my several previous posts, you're probably aware that I've addressed this very experience when Pam, my wife, got blackened by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin. Anyway, I'll give you a very short rewrite of what has already been written.

" .... We were on a combined vacation/convention trip when this actually happened!"
Long story short, the three of us were back in our hotel suite for a night cap after an evening out club hopping. I had poured some drinks and put on some music on one of those TV channels. Pam left the room to go freshen up and returned sometime later clothed in her newest and finest skimpiest negligee. Edwin's eyes almost popped out of his head, his excitement betrayed by the immense bulge in his pants, something that didn't go unnoticed by Pam. Pam finished her *******, as had Edwin and I, so I did the refills. Then, I remember this so well, the song, "Red Sails in the Sunset" came on, I believe it was by the musical group, "The Platters!" Anyway it was one of Pam's very favourites whenever we were out dancing and she heard it! It was a dance must! Before I finished the first of our second drinks Pam and Edwin were dancing to her "Red Sails in the Sunset". I recall clearly how turned on I immediately got as the two of them held each other so close and moved in unison with the beat of the music! I didn't feel any measure of jealously, just excitement! It was long into the song when I noticed Pam's hands massage Edwin's buns, and he hers! To cut to the chase, it didn't take long before Pam was on her knees give that massive black monster of his a terrific blow job! This was the first time in our almost nine year marriage that Pam ever held a strange cock, a black one was, to me at least, a bonus! I had always shared a long held fantasy on mine with Pam of wanting to see a black guy get into a white pussy! To cut to the chase, Pam bought Edwin to an orgasm and he blew the longest lasting load of hot cum down her throat imaginable, to me at least! She not only swallowed every droplet but proceed to lick every square decimetre of his still huge shaft and balls so as to ensure she had captured every molecule of his love juice! I had never ever witnessed her that wild or horny! It was also something that she had never done for me, a point I wasn't remiss in reminding her of, and, for the curious, yes I felt slightly jealous! It was also something Pam later corrected for me! The night ended with the rising sun after a full night of chewing and screwing by the both of them!

As I mentioned, my fantasy was always to see a black guy do a white girl, or more bluntly, see a black cock pound a white pussy! I never did believe I would actually see that happen. Lesser still that when that experience would become a reality, that the white pussy being pounded would be that of my wife, or that the big black cock would be that of an old university friend!

When you wrote "Edwin" I remembered that I had read your previous posts.

full
when we would go visit the parents of a girl i was dating, we would leave after work (2nd shift). Before we got very far, she would have my dick out sucking and playing with it the whole time

full

full
My wife has always swallowed but I know it is not her favorite thing to do but she definitely enjoys sucking a black cock more than a white one. She gets that dreamy look in her eyes once she gets sucking and knows that he is going to cum. Her sister Kate almost attacks a black cock and won't stop until the man shoots into her mouth. She loves to show how much she received before she swallows. Big difference between the sucking styles of these sisters. When Kate is powered by wine then anything goes!!

Well my wife never ever sucked my cock. the first time she was with her bull, he had her sucking him and later cumming in her mouth. Now she sucks him everytime they are together and has taken his cum in her mouth, on her face and all over her tits. He cums a LOT too ! She still won't suck me but loves to tease me about it and it is a huge turn on for us both when she does

Well my wife never ever sucked my cock. the first time she was with her bull, he had her sucking him and later cumming in her mouth. Now she sucks him everytime they are together and has taken his cum in her mouth, on her face and all over her tits. He cums a LOT too ! She still won't suck me but loves to tease me about it and it is a huge turn on for us both when she does
would love to see my wife suck a big black cock and then watch him blow his load in her mouth, on her face and tits

Back