If you think BtoW is so terrible, it's probably because you're not using it right

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
lol - I bet that headline got ya (if you are now reading this). Well it is true. But below is an article discussing about 'Facebook' although you can inter-change 'Facebook' for 'BlacktoWhite'. The principles of the discussion are still the same with regards to social-media and networking.

BLUF: [BlacktoWhite] "... give(s) people the power to build community and bring the world closer together." "Social media can be leveraged as a tool to reach and organize disconnected marginalized communities." BlacktoWhite allows people who happen to be black and white communicate and reach out to one another where they may have not had the opportunity to connect otherwise. BtW is a bridge to build, connect, and broaden people's online and possibly offline social networks.

Alot of people who participate on this site complain that all people want to do is chat on here. Well that is the purpose and intent of a social media website is to chat and not necessarily facilitate meeting in the 'Real World'.

Realize that there used to be laws in some countries such as in the US of miscegenation and the mixing of 'so-called' races. I use the word 'so-called' because 'race' is a 19th century invention to try and separate people as one group being superior to another.

There is no 'race' but one and thats the human race. We may have different skin tones, genes, and phenotypical traits but do you say a white tiger is a different race than a Bengal tiger? They are just different shades of the Tiger family and we are all one human family.

IR is still considered Taboo, and unacceptable with some groups of people. Hence this website helps to tear down some of those old artificial social barriers and biased beliefs.

Now if you are really good at chatting, can establish a meaningful connection without disgusting someone or turning them off by only sending close-up pics of your genitals (women do it too), socialize with other like-minded people, and establish some mutual attraction you might just get the opportunity to meet with someone in the actual 'Real World'.

Article starts here:

At the end of January, I took a distressed call from my mom. She was overwhelmed, she said, by the anti-Trump Facebook world.

“There are a hundred of these resistance groups, and I have no idea which of them are actually doing anything,” I recall her saying. “And every day there are 20 new headlines about something out of the White House, each more awful than the last. I’m just paralyzed.”

She was calling me for advice on how to use the internet as a tool to become more politically involved. As a young person whose formative years were spent on the internet, and as a burgeoning columnist dispensing advice about civic engagement, I felt I was coming up short on both.

“Um — I don’t know — spend less time … scrolling through things?” I said. “I think the most important thing to do is just show up to actual events and meetings.”

To augment my sense of personal failure: As I was conducting this conversation poolside at a friend’s house in Los Angeles, thousands of people had converged on LAX to protest Trump’s just-announced immigration ban. I had not taken my own advice.

But, like my mom, I also felt very, very tired — mostly from the internet-driven weight of everything to read, to do, and to resist.

We’re not alone in our fatigue: Post-election, NPR talked to 150 listeners who said they were having to rethink how they used social media in order to preserve their mental health. In just the first few months of Trump’s term, terms like “resistance fatigue” and “acute news exhaustion” began to pop up. A clinical psychoanalyst wrote in the New York Times that many Americans seemed to be experiencing a form of disorientation and anxiety that resembled psychosis.

Facebook is the scene and source of so much online-inspired insanity — roughly half the respondents of a Pew survey last fall noted that political discourse on social media felt “angrier, less respectful, and less civil” than in other realms.

“Zuckerberg,” the world shouts in chorus, “you have ruined us!”

“Wow — wrong — I am actually here to save you!” he responds. Zuckerberg announced at the start of the summer that Facebook’s mission would pivot to “give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.” He’s doubling down on Facebook Groups as a method of building “meaningful communities.”

With so much (well-deserved) negativity about social media, I felt the need to ask how it could be used to do something meaningful. In 1996, early internet advocate Al Gore organized “24 Hours in Cyberspace,” a sort of proto-livestream showing the ways in which the internet was touching the lives of humans all over the world. Gore, at the time, extolled the internet’s potential to achieve real environmental action.

Fast-forward 21 years: Our lives are touched, it doesn’t feel very good, and the president doesn’t accept climate science. Is it possible to use the internet to converge people in a meaningful way? Or should we all just unfriend everyone and delete our Facebook app?

I started with a call to Amy Gonzales, an assistant professor at Indiana University’s Media School, to talk about her research into the internet and social networks. She says reporters usually call her to reinforce the idea that technology is bad.

“I don’t,” she says with a laugh. “That’s a simplistic take on what this stuff is.”

black-lives-matter-shirt.jpg
Marginalized communities — including black, Latino, and less-educated — use the internet to broaden both their online and offline social networks. Steve Helber/AP

Gonzales’ research has shown that marginalized communities — including black, Latino, and less-educated — use the internet to broaden both their online and offline social networks. She executed the study in Philadelphia, which she describes as “heavily physically segregated.”

“The suggestion,” Gonzales explains, “is that the internet potentially becomes a way for people who have been excluded from access to wealthier, more resource-rich networks to circumvent that.”

Social media can be leveraged as a tool to reach and organize those marginalized communities. Thais Marques is a digital organizer for Movimiento Cosecha, which is trying to mobilize between 5 and 8 million undocumented immigrants across the country for a strike that will demonstrate the power of immigrant labor in the work *******. That includes farmworkers, who can be very challenging to reach.

For organizing purposes, Marques experiments with messaging platforms and technologies heavily used by immigrants to communicate with each other — Facebook groups and messaging and WhatsApp — to share information and news about Movimiento Cosecha’s issues. For example, since launching a peer-to-peer texting campaign for an earlier labor demonstration, Marques has seen the local organizing hubs for Movimiento Cosecha grow from five to 70 groups.

Marques stresses the importance of finding out what immigrants are talking about and what they need. “I think that the digital tools and tactics that have been used since Change.org launched, for example, have been targeted to middle-class white America,” Marques explains. “And the thing to keep in mind is that those tactics won’t work when we’re trying to organize communities of color.”

Digital organizing has had a big impact on local politics in Seattle, says Hanna Brooks Olsen, cofounder of the recently defunct blog Seattlish. She points to how easy it is to spread information about protests or explain why, yes, it’s actually important to show up to a council meeting.

Seattlish was meant to get people to participate in Seattle politics. “One of our founding tenets of the site was: We’re not here to kvetch,” she says. “We have to offer people actionable things they can do if something upsets them: Here’s the exact city council member who voted on this, here’s when, and here’s what to do about it. And most people don’t know that!”

Olsen points to the Seattle Transit Riders Union’s campaign for a city income tax (Washington has none) as a digital success story. The recently passed tax — 1.5 percent levied on very high earners — will fund necessary climate mitigation projects in Seattle: public transit, energy-efficient new construction, affordable housing in dense urban neighborhoods.

I called Katie Wilson, general secretary of the Transit Riders Union, to ask how she viewed the digital element of that campaign, which went under the name “Trump-Proof Seattle.” She said that social networks like Facebook and Twitter are necessary evils, but not the cornerstones of the campaign.

“We’re intentionally focused on face-to-face interactions,” Wilson said “To really build up power, we need to be getting people in a room together to make decisions together. It’s not relying on those superficial actions that take place online.”

undefined
A woman holds a branch of cedar during a prayer ceremony on Backwater Bridge during a protest against plans to pass the Dakota Access pipeline near the Standing Rock Indian Reservation, near Cannon Ball, North Dakota, U.S. November 27, 2016. REUTERS/Stephanie Keith

It’s not a stretch to argue that the internet was key to our awareness of environmental injustices like Standing Rock, climate refugees in the Pacific Islands, and the Flint water crisis. You can hold your screen in your hand and read these stories, and if you’re not one of the people experiencing those injustices, you think: “How awful.”

And you feel like a slightly better person for having those feelings.

But they’re meaningless without action. This is the gist of cultural sociologist Carolyn Pedwell’s essay for Zócalo Public Square, in the publication’s exploration of the idea of empathy as a modern phenomenon.

“‘Feeling right’ is not enough,” Pedwell writes. “Complex structural problems can never be overcome solely through the ******* of feeling. They require deep political work, including policy and legislation as well as social-movement building.”

This is a different way of saying: Information does not suffice. You can absorb and share a million sad or angry stories and easily do nothing to make the problems behind them better. The fumbled advice I gave my mom still stands: The internet works — extremely well — to introduce you to things. But it is also an easy way to feel like you are taking action when you’re not.

Its value as a tool is more in its ability to meaningfully connect us to other people. If you’ve connected to a person or a cause online, and then you’ve taken that momentum offline to make real change, then the occasional acute case of Facebook fatigue was worth it.

If you haven’t, now is the time to start.

Read the original article on Grist.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/youre-probably-not-using-facebook-right-2017-8

Last edited:
The problem is that no one can agree just what this site is. Is this a dating/hookup site? Some people think it is, or think that it's supposed to be. They're the ones who complain all the time about people "not being real."

Is this a fantasy site? Some people argue that whenever someone calls them out about some of the way out crap they like to post; black breeding, white slavery, black domination, etc- that this is a fantasy site so people who call them out shouldn't even be here if that stuff bothers them.

Is this a cuck site? Some days I think it is with the he predominance of cuck theme threads in every single group. The cucks certainly think this is a cuck site.

The truth is this is all of those things and probably a lot of other things I can't even think of. And if we can accept that it's not just for our own personal kink or desire then we can have an enjoyable time here.

The problem is that no one can agree just what this site is. Is this a dating/hookup site? Some people think it is, or think that it's supposed to be. They're the ones who complain all the time about people "not being real."

Is this a fantasy site? Some people argue that whenever someone calls them out about some of the way out crap they like to post; black breeding, white slavery, black domination, etc- that this is a fantasy site so people who call them out shouldn't even be here if that stuff bothers them.

Is this a cuck site? Some days I think it is with the he predominance of cuck theme threads in every single group. The cucks certainly think this is a cuck site.

The truth is this is all of those things and probably a lot of other things I can't even think of. And if we can accept that it's not just for our own personal kink or desire then we can have an enjoyable time here.
So true, most seem to think it is a hook-up site, but there does not seem to be much of that going on. I am lucky enough to meet people through other friends in the lifestyle and through word of mouth, but I am here on B2W to interact on a more regular basis with others in the same lifestyle.

I don't mind people having their fantasies on here, unless they're messaging me acting like they're real in my inbox. If there's no way to meet up, because you don't actually exist (in the form you're promoting); why are you bothering people who're actually looking to hook up? It's a waste of everyone's time.

lol - I bet that headline got ya (if you are now reading this). Well it is true. But below is an article discussing about 'Facebook' although you can inter-change 'Facebook' for 'BlacktoWhite'. The principles of the discussion are still the same with regards to social-media and networking.

Alot of people who participate on this site complain that all people want to do is chat on here. Well that is the purpose and intent of a social media website is to chat and not necessarily facilitate meeting in the 'Real World'.

Realize that there used to be laws in some countries such as in the US of miscegenation and the mixing of 'so-called' races. I use the word 'so-called' because 'race' is a 19th century invention to try and separate people as one group being superior to another.

There is no 'race' but one and thats the human race. We may have different skin tones, genes, and phenotypical traits but do you say a white tiger is a different race than a Bengal tiger? They are just different shades of the Tiger family and we are all one human family.

IR is still considered Taboo, and unacceptable with some groups of people. Hence this website helps to tear down some of those old artificial social barriers and biased beliefs.

Now if you are really good at chatting, can establish a meaningful connection without disgusting someone or turning them off by only sending close-up pics of your genitals (women do it too), socialize with other like-minded people, and establish some mutual attraction you might just get the opportunity to meet with someone in the actual 'Real World'.

BLUF: [BlacktoWhite] "... give(s) people the power to build community and bring the world closer together." "Social media can be leveraged as a tool to reach and organize those marginalized communities."

Article starts here:

At the end of January, I took a distressed call from my mom. She was overwhelmed, she said, by the anti-Trump Facebook world.

“There are a hundred of these resistance groups, and I have no idea which of them are actually doing anything,” I recall her saying. “And every day there are 20 new headlines about something out of the White House, each more awful than the last. I’m just paralyzed.”

She was calling me for advice on how to use the internet as a tool to become more politically involved. As a young person whose formative years were spent on the internet, and as a burgeoning columnist dispensing advice about civic engagement, I felt I was coming up short on both.

“Um — I don’t know — spend less time … scrolling through things?” I said. “I think the most important thing to do is just show up to actual events and meetings.”

To augment my sense of personal failure: As I was conducting this conversation poolside at a friend’s house in Los Angeles, thousands of people had converged on LAX to protest Trump’s just-announced immigration ban. I had not taken my own advice.

But, like my mom, I also felt very, very tired — mostly from the internet-driven weight of everything to read, to do, and to resist.

We’re not alone in our fatigue: Post-election, NPR talked to 150 listeners who said they were having to rethink how they used social media in order to preserve their mental health. In just the first few months of Trump’s term, terms like “resistance fatigue” and “acute news exhaustion” began to pop up. A clinical psychoanalyst wrote in the New York Times that many Americans seemed to be experiencing a form of disorientation and anxiety that resembled psychosis.

Facebook is the scene and source of so much online-inspired insanity — roughly half the respondents of a Pew survey last fall noted that political discourse on social media felt “angrier, less respectful, and less civil” than in other realms.

“Zuckerberg,” the world shouts in chorus, “you have ruined us!”

“Wow — wrong — I am actually here to save you!” he responds. Zuckerberg announced at the start of the summer that Facebook’s mission would pivot to “give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.” He’s doubling down on Facebook Groups as a method of building “meaningful communities.”

With so much (well-deserved) negativity about social media, I felt the need to ask how it could be used to do something meaningful. In 1996, early internet advocate Al Gore organized “24 Hours in Cyberspace,” a sort of proto-livestream showing the ways in which the internet was touching the lives of humans all over the world. Gore, at the time, extolled the internet’s potential to achieve real environmental action.

Fast-forward 21 years: Our lives are touched, it doesn’t feel very good, and the president doesn’t accept climate science. Is it possible to use the internet to converge people in a meaningful way? Or should we all just unfriend everyone and delete our Facebook app?

I started with a call to Amy Gonzales, an assistant professor at Indiana University’s Media School, to talk about her research into the internet and social networks. She says reporters usually call her to reinforce the idea that technology is bad.

“I don’t,” she says with a laugh. “That’s a simplistic take on what this stuff is.”

black-lives-matter-shirt.jpg
Marginalized communities — including black, Latino, and less-educated — use the internet to broaden both their online and offline social networks. Steve Helber/AP

Gonzales’ research has shown that marginalized communities — including black, Latino, and less-educated — use the internet to broaden both their online and offline social networks. She executed the study in Philadelphia, which she describes as “heavily physically segregated.”

“The suggestion,” Gonzales explains, “is that the internet potentially becomes a way for people who have been excluded from access to wealthier, more resource-rich networks to circumvent that.”

Social media can be leveraged as a tool to reach and organize those marginalized communities. Thais Marques is a digital organizer for Movimiento Cosecha, which is trying to mobilize between 5 and 8 million undocumented immigrants across the country for a strike that will demonstrate the power of immigrant labor in the work *******. That includes farmworkers, who can be very challenging to reach.

For organizing purposes, Marques experiments with messaging platforms and technologies heavily used by immigrants to communicate with each other — Facebook groups and messaging and WhatsApp — to share information and news about Movimiento Cosecha’s issues. For example, since launching a peer-to-peer texting campaign for an earlier labor demonstration, Marques has seen the local organizing hubs for Movimiento Cosecha grow from five to 70 groups.

Marques stresses the importance of finding out what immigrants are talking about and what they need. “I think that the digital tools and tactics that have been used since Change.org launched, for example, have been targeted to middle-class white America,” Marques explains. “And the thing to keep in mind is that those tactics won’t work when we’re trying to organize communities of color.”

Digital organizing has had a big impact on local politics in Seattle, says Hanna Brooks Olsen, cofounder of the recently defunct blog Seattlish. She points to how easy it is to spread information about protests or explain why, yes, it’s actually important to show up to a council meeting.

Seattlish was meant to get people to participate in Seattle politics. “One of our founding tenets of the site was: We’re not here to kvetch,” she says. “We have to offer people actionable things they can do if something upsets them: Here’s the exact city council member who voted on this, here’s when, and here’s what to do about it. And most people don’t know that!”

Olsen points to the Seattle Transit Riders Union’s campaign for a city income tax (Washington has none) as a digital success story. The recently passed tax — 1.5 percent levied on very high earners — will fund necessary climate mitigation projects in Seattle: public transit, energy-efficient new construction, affordable housing in dense urban neighborhoods.

I called Katie Wilson, general secretary of the Transit Riders Union, to ask how she viewed the digital element of that campaign, which went under the name “Trump-Proof Seattle.” She said that social networks like Facebook and Twitter are necessary evils, but not the cornerstones of the campaign.

“We’re intentionally focused on face-to-face interactions,” Wilson said “To really build up power, we need to be getting people in a room together to make decisions together. It’s not relying on those superficial actions that take place online.”

undefined
A woman holds a branch of cedar during a prayer ceremony on Backwater Bridge during a protest against plans to pass the Dakota Access pipeline near the Standing Rock Indian Reservation, near Cannon Ball, North Dakota, U.S. November 27, 2016. REUTERS/Stephanie Keith

It’s not a stretch to argue that the internet was key to our awareness of environmental injustices like Standing Rock, climate refugees in the Pacific Islands, and the Flint water crisis. You can hold your screen in your hand and read these stories, and if you’re not one of the people experiencing those injustices, you think: “How awful.”

And you feel like a slightly better person for having those feelings.

But they’re meaningless without action. This is the gist of cultural sociologist Carolyn Pedwell’s essay for Zócalo Public Square, in the publication’s exploration of the idea of empathy as a modern phenomenon.

“‘Feeling right’ is not enough,” Pedwell writes. “Complex structural problems can never be overcome solely through the ******* of feeling. They require deep political work, including policy and legislation as well as social-movement building.”

This is a different way of saying: Information does not suffice. You can absorb and share a million sad or angry stories and easily do nothing to make the problems behind them better. The fumbled advice I gave my mom still stands: The internet works — extremely well — to introduce you to things. But it is also an easy way to feel like you are taking action when you’re not.

Its value as a tool is more in its ability to meaningfully connect us to other people. If you’ve connected to a person or a cause online, and then you’ve taken that momentum offline to make real change, then the occasional acute case of Facebook fatigue was worth it.

If you haven’t, now is the time to start.

Read the original article on Grist.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/youre-probably-not-using-facebook-right-2017-8

Not trying to be an arse here, but this article is pretty much a political pamflet that has little to do with your point, I think ;) (maybe it was a political point?).

In any case, you ended your preface with the line that you hope this website will tear down existing taboo's about interracial relationships and racism. Please bear with me, try not to knee jerk but...

Among humans a race means a group of people from a geographical region. You can call it anything you want (some prefer ethnicity) but these groups exist ans they are not "all the same". This does not imply superiority. That is just what lefists shout at people doing actual science. Who claims this today but a handful of supremacists that nobody takes serious?

It's a leftist trope that seems impossible to refute without being labelled a racist - which is dangerous I think. These groups have evolved differently - Why on earth would they not, given the completely different circumstances they evolved in. They have different biological traits (a doctor will never claim we are all the same for this very reason, or people would die!).

The jury is still out on the nature vs nurture question. But there is a hereditary component to it. But you can reliably predict certain parameters when you have enough data of an ethnic group in twin studies for instance. We do not use this knowledge. No, even worse. A Nobel laureate in biology had to sell his medal because he was fired and ostracised for suggesting we should use mean IQ data to help developing countries.

That is why I react with this rant. We can all ignore it in fear of being called a racist. But I despise this trend. It's the pinnacle of the bigotry of low expectations. Oh if we acknowledge a lower mean IQ in group A we will be called a racist so we just ignore the data and pretend everything that works in higher IQ populations will work in lower IQ populations. If we really want to help people in developing nations (and increase the mean IQ while at it!) we should stop being afraid of being called a racist and face the facts.

A pre-emptive disclaimer: No I do not judge people on the colour of their skin. I am a white person and my race is performing below east asians ashkenazi jews.I do not claim superiority and condemn any type of racial discrimination.

Last edited:
I don't mind people having their fantasies on here, unless they're messaging me acting like they're real in my inbox. If there's no way to meet up, because you don't actually exist (in the form you're promoting); why are you bothering people who're actually looking to hook up? It's a waste of everyone's time.
So I'm wondering if I might be part of the problem and the perfect example of what you were talking about. If so I want to apologize sincerely. My intent is to not waste anyone's time and I really do want to hook up my wife and I with some new friends. I'm on this site because I look at it as a platform of meeting like minded people. I realize that their are different stages in this way of life and I am at the very beginning . You are well experienced and I look up to you for being so free with your sexuality. I admire you and I am a fan. The reason why I wanted to talk to you was honestly because I thought you might be able to help me along my journey. Your advice and opinions would really carry weight with me because I know you have experience and your not a rookie like me. I'm not sure if I was one of those people you mentioned in your post. Really I try to be fully honest and not misleading at all. If ever I was though I just want to say I'm sorry

lol. You started out that way a little in the beginning. ;-) But you came clean right away, which we appreciated. We've had people go the whole nine yards setting up dates, having us get babysitters; and changing plans to accommodate people's schedules only for them to turn out to be 100% fake time wasters who've done the same to other members and will continue to do so. It's a shitty game some people on here play. To me, if you're playing a character here you should be forthright about it. There are a ton of people into that. Not hanging out in the area designated for real people only and catfishing people who're trying for genuine hookups.

lol. You started out that way a little in the beginning. ;-) But you came clean right away, which we appreciated. We've had people go the whole nine yards setting up dates, having us get babysitters; and changing plans to accommodate people's schedules only for them to turn out to be 100% fake time wasters who've done the same to other members and will continue to do so. It's a shitty game some people on here play. To me, if you're playing a character here you should be forthright about it. There are a ton of people into that. Not hanging out in the area designated for real people only and catfishing people who're trying for genuine hookups.
I think it's something pretty unique to kinks. Very view people get to indulge in their kink. so they feel the need to have some type IRL communication. It's pretty sad for everyone in that regard.

The thing is, on a dating website you just delete anyone who is a faker. On a role playing website no one is expecting a date. This is combination of both leaves the people actually in the lifestyle with the mess.

Personally I don't feel safe after a fake used my time and energy. All I can think is why - what are they after?! Some go to a lot of effort. It made me doubt being in this lifestyle all together when it happened the first time. My husband now does all the vetting and leaves me ignorant to them.

Thalia.

I think it's something pretty unique to kinks. Very view people get to indulge in their kink. so they feel the need to have some type IRL communication. It's pretty sad for everyone in that regard.

The thing is, on a dating website you just delete anyone who is a faker. On a role playing website no one is expecting a date. This is combination of both leaves the people actually in the lifestyle with the mess.

Personally I don't feel safe after a fake used my time and energy. All I can think is why - what are they after?! Some go to a lot of effort. It made me doubt being in this lifestyle all together when it happened the first time. My husband now does all the vetting and leaves me ignorant to them.

Thalia.
It happened to me just a week ago. I didn't get catfished, but it became obvious that this member has no real intentions. They just playing games.

I'm debating whether to OUT them/her or not. 'She' is getting a lot of attention, but like you said....since this isn't an actual dating site they are happily indulging in a fantasy.

I'm not sure there's a workable solution for avoiding the fakes and frauds. Even verification can easily be faked. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to spend so much time getting to know someone and planning a meeting only to find out they've been lying the whole time.

I'm lucky enough to live in a area where I can meet plenty of black men so I don't need to find them online. I've made it abundantly clear in my profile that I'm not looking to meet anyone- but then who bothers to take the time to read someone's profile.

I'm not sure there's a workable solution for avoiding the fakes and frauds. Even verification can easily be faked. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to spend so much time getting to know someone and planning a meeting only to find out they've been lying the whole time.

I'm lucky enough to live in a area where I can meet plenty of black men so I don't need to find them online. I've made it abundantly clear in my profile that I'm not looking to meet anyone- but then who bothers to take the time to read someone's profile.
Video verification is the way forward I think - works like a charm when vetting. We also sometimes ask a potential bull to hold a certain amount of fingers in a photo or an object before we do the cam check just to weed out the potentially fishy ones that do not have a lot of photos or other potential red flags.

This question could probably be a thread all it's own but I'll ask it here since it addresses something already talked about in this thread.

Has anyone here ever video chatted or Skype'd with someone prior to a meet only to have someone else show up? You think you're going to hookup with the hot blonde with big boobs that you talked to on Skype and some other woman, or gay guy shows up.

Or the guy you are video chatting with shows you his giant cock but the guy who shows up is half the size.

I could see where that would be pretty Shitty to do that to someone. Some of us really are genuine about making this all happen

Sorry to cherrypick, but this might be a useful case study.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...s-people-for-massage-sensual-fun-love.102918/

First of all, he's UK-based, but there are apparently a significant number of UK members on this site. He's started multiple threads with detailed offers, is verified and seems to be legitimate, is everything that this forum is about...yet, nobody steps up to accept in a city as populous as London.

I'd say gantswood's post is too wordy. Got a bit bored reading it and possibly he has too many rules. Also just one picture, which is also his verification photo; and to my eye looks like an easily faked one tbh.

Think the only way to really verify people as the real deal on here would be to have everyone post a very specific picture. For example, you in a red t-shirt, holding up your left hand in front of your tv set with a sign stating your screenname in your right. It'd be easy enough for anyone who really wants to be verified to do, but it's also sad that you'd have to go to such lengths to weed out the liars.

I do you are a teacher as an older guy I like to know how many sharks are in the water so I don't get my cock bitten off lol

Back