If they don't have "real person " I don't even open the message

Kinghendogg

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I know I'm not the only one who doesn't entertain non verified people am I? They be hella thirsty in the inbox and then get mad when I say let's video chat since you aren't verified. IDC if you're the president of the United States u can video chat with a person on here otherwise get off the damn site. Right? Am I tripping y'all?

Now that we’re verified, I understand where you’re coming from. Whenever I read a post from a couple or female, that isn’t verified, I just roll my eyes and laugh as I imagine it’s some lonely guy in a basement or the husband posting his fantasies without his wife’s knowledge.

I also saw an influx of messages from verified members and non-verified members…I ignored the non-verified. If you’re on the site as a single black man, it’s not that hard to get verified. The wife took a little convincing why as a couple, we should finally get verified.

I also saw an influx of messages from verified members and non-verified members…I ignored the non-verified. If you’re on the site as a single black man, it’s not that hard to get verified. The wife took a little convincing why as a couple, we should finally get verified.
Took a while to get wife to verify also. Has to be her idea. 😅
Messages started to coming as soon as we verified.

Back