If convincing my husband doesn't work...is cheating a viable option?

Serious replies only please, I don't need a lecture I just want to know if some of you have done it already.
I’d say no.

If you have already tried the normal stuff like bringing it up during sex (planting that seed in his mind when he’s at his horniest) “Wouldn’t it be so hot if you made me got find the biggest black cock and bring him home?” Right before he cums type things…

And he’s still not willing…

Make it clear to him that it’s something you want and will include him or not but those are the choices…

because fact is he will find out (they always do) and there’s no hope of a relationship where you get your cake and eat it too then!!!

Serious replies only please, I don't need a lecture I just want to know if some of you have done it already.

it is, well, documented, here, that i love curvy women. however, you are. off the charts. hot.

i'd love to spank that fat ass.

Last edited:
I know my words are useless but please don't cheat on your husband. I'm sure that if you talk to him with patience and give him time, he'll understand that there is a positive side in this and he will agree. If instead you cheat on him, if he doesn't discover you, if you love him, you'll feel guilty and it will ruin your relationship, if he discovers what you do, he'll be devastated and it will ruin your relationship. If you love your husband, give him time if after that he will continue to say no, and you still feel you must try this lifestyle, then leave him and find another guy that will let you do what you want.
I've been cheated on by my exes and I've been a ****** cuckold, trust me, it's not good, I hated them and myself. What I have now with my wife is totally different, we love each other, I'm a really proud cuckold and I love our lifestyle and I have a great relationship with her and our bull.
Take this advice and do the right thing!

Cheating is pointless. It is best to face reality. If your husband will not agree to your desire, then you face two realistic choices: (1) Decide marriage is more important than desire and give up BBC desire, or (2) Decide desire is more important than marriage, and divorce your husband. If you cheat, then you have already chosen "divorce" as that will likely be the outcome when hubby finds out. No one wants to stay in a marriage with a spouse that cannot be trusted. So be honest with your husband about your desires, and end the marriage if the two of you cannot agree to the BBC lifestyle.

Why cheat? Just tell your husband you're gonna fuck black men. Besides, what's he going to do when he finds out? Divorce you?
I respect you, MM and others, but I'm beginning to understand the dynamic better. Some of us are in it strictly for the fucking, and some of us prefer a FWB type relationship. No right or wrong to either. But that's why some of us say, "no," and others say, "sure, what's the downside?"

Seriously though, all kidding aside, trust is easy to lose but sometimes impossible to regain! Sometimes be it the husband or the wife who want BBC involved in the marriage, you have to play the long game to get the long cock!

Back