ideas to motivate a wife toward black men ?

Azrey

Male
Hello,
I'm here to ask a question to those more experienced than me.

I have been a cuckold only for a short time (1 year) with my wife.
It took me some time to talk about it and convince her but in the end she realised she have a blast taking control and unexpected pleasure with the guys we met.

Which lead me to my actual problem, i would absolutely love to make her taste some black guy (she has never been with one whatsoever), but she is not "attracted", and my subtle approaches failed to make her change her mind.

Any ideas or tricks to make her appreciate black men more and consider a black lover ?

Does you have any black friends? Seems like when people aren’t “attracted” to an entire race it’s either prejudice or just ignorance. There’s beautiful people in every ethnic background so I’m assuming the skin color is the issue. Most white people who are afraid of us have no black friends or family to get to know so all they see us as is what’s on the news and on social media. Have her get to know real life black people and maybe she’ll see we’re regular people and won’t be “not attracted” to a skin color.

i already heard her saying a few times that she found a black tv actor good looking, so i know its not a dead end.

Its not something she seems to be looking for when we search for a new lover, she only went for white guys.
For now she gets off by the thrill of the situation, the control she have and decent (white) lovers.

I let her make the choices, but its hard knowing she miss the best

We both have black men as work collegue/friends but we prefer to keep this out of our close circle

watch what u wish for!!!!

I would never have wanted this if I didn't love my wife more than anything.
When we love someone we want to give them the best and the most beautiful gifts, we are a happy couple and when it comes to gifts, I know which one would go perfectly with her for her greatest fun, and share it together.

I encourage and support her already fully and I am determined to continue to do so to bring her there.

as someone mentioned, we probably haven't met the right person yet who has a personality that appeals to them, that's probably true.
She is very cerebral and the psychological aspect, the fact that she takes pleasure in the situation as well as having the power (over me) makes her vibrate, even if it is not negligible, the sex comes second.

I would have liked her to try, if only once, a purely sexual experience to begin with, I'm sure it could upset her preferences towards black men.

i already heard her saying a few times that she found a black tv actor good looking, so i know its not a dead end.

Its not something she seems to be looking for when we search for a new lover, she only went for white guys.
For now she gets off by the thrill of the situation, the control she have and decent (white) lovers.

I let her make the choices, but its hard knowing she miss the best

We both have black men as work collegue/friends but we prefer to keep this out of our close circle
Be careful about involving men at work. They can, and do, sometimes talk without thinking. They also brag to other black friends. And if your wife wants to break it off and he does NOT, then you will have some serious secrecy problems. Just saying'.

You have to get her to associate really good orgasms to bbc. You should start watching interracial and give her the greatest orgasms ever while she’s watching it. Ween off of her having sex with you. Once she associates sex with bbc, the Dopamine and Oxycotin rush she gets from the orgasms will assure she will come back for more. Eventually she will want the real thing

Thx for the answers,

As i mentioned, she listened to, and still do, a lot of the hotwives/cuckolding podcasts i showed her so i know she is perfectly aware of the interracial side and positive/strong preference from some hotwives for black men.

But it doesn't seems like she wants to go for it.
I keep making allusions, without insisting too much but no changes yet.

I might buy her a good looking and realistic black dildo, bigger than the average white lovers she had until now.
Putting double the effort myself to please her with it i could try to associate more pleasure with it than the rest, as Pvak67 mentioned

Back