Ideas for BBC dildo play for gf and I

ibo

Male
Looking for ideas or suggestions for my gf and I. We just got a 9” BBC dildo in the mail today. It’s my fantasy and we have discussed it and she wants to entertain it for me and even may be down for the real thing. So I’m looking for ideas or scenarios that could help her get into it more and enjoy it (as that’s a big contributing factor to my fantasy)

Interested in this as well. My wife has just had me for the last 10+ years, so I'm curious what an appropriate jump from me to a dildo is to make sure it's hitting all the spots and stretching her in the right places, but not so much that it hurts.

I'm not necessarily small, 7 in and pretty thick. So a 6 or 7 inch Dido doesn't seem like enough increase, and yet it seems like that next level up is massive
I (husband) am similar. I keep her happy and if she is going to play w someone else, it had better be bigger than me. We didn’t use toys to see if she could take a bigger guy. She just found one and enjoyed the hell out of it. She’s had a few now (all pictured within our post).
I also have a hot wife I play w who is also a size queen, but indifferent on the IR play. I changed her mind on our last date by bringing in a bull friend. On our next date I a 9” dildo and used it on her. She took it all and loved it.

In ref to the original post - blindfolds and dirty talk work great. You can go a step further and use the dildo in lieu of your cock as you simulate fucking her. Make sure it’s warm first and you can even go w a condom (assuming you plan on playing safe) for a real sensation of what she might feel. If your out in public, have her point out attractive guys. Tease her with thoughts about what she should do w him, what you want to see and then maybe use it during sex later.
Have fun. It’s amazing for both of you.

I (husband) am similar. I keep her happy and if she is going to play w someone else, it had better be bigger than me. We didn’t use toys to see if she could take a bigger guy. She just found one and enjoyed the hell out of it. She’s had a few now (all pictured within our post).
I also have a hot wife I play w who is also a size queen, but indifferent on the IR play. I changed her mind on our last date by bringing in a bull friend. On our next date I a 9” dildo and used it on her. She took it all and loved it.

In ref to the original post - blindfolds and dirty talk work great. You can go a step further and use the dildo in lieu of your cock as you simulate fucking her. Make sure it’s warm first and you can even go w a condom (assuming you plan on playing safe) for a real sensation of what she might feel. If your out in public, have her point out attractive guys. Tease her with thoughts about what she should do w him, what you want to see and then maybe use it during sex later.
Sweet! Thanks for the tips. Tonight we’re going to watch an IR video and then I’m going to go down on her while she watches it then use the dildo in her. I’m 5” and that’s all she’s ever had so I’m going to go slow and not use most of it.

Sweet! Thanks for the tips. Tonight we’re going to watch an IR video and then I’m going to go down on her while she watches it then use the dildo in her. I’m 5” and that’s all she’s ever had so I’m going to go slow and not use most of it.
Warm up is always important for toy or real play. Once she is warmed up (& that can include teasing and touching before actual bedroom fun) start slow, but don’t be surprised when she wants more. They pass babies! Going from 5-9” is easy when turned on and ready.

Warm up is always important for toy or real play. Once she is warmed up (& that can include teasing and touching before actual bedroom fun) start slow, but don’t be surprised when she wants more. They pass babies! Going from 5-9” is easy when turned on and ready.
Good to hear! Yeah she was concerned with the size of it. I’ve used other toys and 3-4 fingers sometimes and gone pretty hard and she really gets into it and handles it great. So I think she could handle much more than she realizes.

I first got my girl on a black dildo about 6 months ago. 9 inches. 6.5 ish thick. Circumcised. I find If I give her oral she desperately wants cock and is happy to jump on the big black guy. Hot water and lube and she can come in seconds on him. He also has a 100pc strike rate making her cum - better than me for sure. She looks fucking amazing riding him cowgirl. Pussy stretched round his huge size

You've got the right "tool" for the job. Introduce the dildo while you're licking her pussy, so she starts to experience multiple sensations. Even better if she's sucking you while you're entering her with the dildo. Encourage her to get vocal about how it feels and what she wants you to do. If she's open to anal, now you can fill both holes so she can enjoy DP. Won't take long till she's ready for the real thing!

I desperately want the Vixskin Outlaw next but stock is hard to find, everyone must be loving BBC in lockdown! I may grab a Mr Hankeys Toys Cody Cachet in medium until I can get hold of Outlaw.

This me

Attachments

• 20220108_032706.jpg
    20220108_032706.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • 20220108_002937.jpg
    20220108_002937.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
Back