I would like to sexually own a cuckold couple but would anybody be into this?

Lots of white couples are into being black "owned" by one or multiple black bulls.

My wife and I have never had a permanent arrangement in writing or anything, but we have had a weekend (3 days) live in bull dominate us around the clock which was a great experience and extremely humbling to say the least.

I will mention it did not involve any sexual contact between myself and the bull (im not into that) but lots of dominating behaviour was displayed towards me over the course of the few days.

Lots of white couples are into being black "owned" by one or multiple black bulls.

My wife and I have never had a permanent arrangement in writing or anything, but we have had a weekend (3 days) live in bull dominate us around the clock which was a great experience and extremely humbling to say the least.

I will mention it did not involve any sexual contact between myself and the bull (im not into that) but lots of dominating behaviour was displayed towards me over the course of the few days.
do you only want this to occur in the privacy of your home or would you want some dom and humilation in public?

I never cuckolded a couple before but now I'm really interested in doing it soon, however the cuckolding that im into is "to own the couple", not just the wife.

I'm not bi but I would like to give both the husband and wife powerful orgasms. What I'm looking for, is for the couple to be completely exhausted, sexually satisfied, and to have all their cum drained after our session is over.

What I want is a submissive couple who are both engaged. First and foremost they both must be sexually obediant. Secondly, I'm not into abuse, chastity, face slapping, punching, or spitting etc. I believe pleasure, and orgasms is the way to dominate,not abuse. I am into light bdsm though, very light *******, and some ass slapping.

It will be discreet, and in public I would just pose as just a friend. However I would need to hang out with the couple from time to time so I can be comfortable with them.

However behind closed doors ....

I'm looking for two cum slaves who want to experience some of ther greatest joys doing some of the most mentally satisfying, physically erotic but submissive sexual acts.

Some of these acts include:
Addressing me as sir once we are in the bedroom.
I expect the husband to take off my pants everytime and for his wife to be on her knees to suck my cock or her legs spread to get her pussy licked or be in the face down ass up.
Everytime she sucks my cock I expect intimate kisses between them.
If she is on her knees he better be too.
If she wants her pussy licked the husband will do it as the wife strokes my cock to get it ready
When she squirts I expect the husband to clean up the mess.
When she's face down ass up I expect the husband to spread her pussy for me.
When she's doggy I want the husband holding her.
I want the wife to jerk the husband off when I say so especially in the missionary position only to edging.
I tell the husband when to jerk off. I will tell when the husband should go jerk off in the corner to edging.
If me or the wife order the husband to cum closer the husband is expected to crawl over.
The husband can only cum until after the wife and me are sexually satisfied. He will be edging the whole time. He can beg and plead that he wants to cum but I don't care. If he disobeys I will put his wife in the doggy position and make him hold both her hands, on his knees, at the edge of the bed as
he watches her face to face getting fucked as his cock throbs ansd begs to be stroked.
The only time he is permitted to cum inside his wife is only after I have but I cum multiple times so he can only go until after I get all my cum out.
I expect to tell his wife how much she loves her. Especially if she is sucking my cock. Actually he can tell her she loves her and the way she sucks my cock then tongue kiss her.
I'm also into light bdsm...so we will.play with blindfolds, handcuffs, vibrators, feet cuffs, swings
Also need a couple that doesn't mind saying the n word.
I like being told you love my n word cock.
Also into anal. Made a lot of girls squirt hard with anal. When I fuck the wife's asshole I expect the husband to lick and clean it.
Also needs the husband to suck on the wifes pussy while I'm in her ass.
When the wife cums on my dick I expect her to to tell her husband that she did when I tell her to.

There will be times when I order the husband to fuck his wife while she sucks my cock. I will make him look at his wife sucking my cock and like I said before he will not cum until both me and his wife are sexually satisfied.

Also the husband will not be permitted to leave until all his cum has been emptied. Since I'm not bi the wife will fuck the husbands prostate with a black strap on in the event that the husband has a second or third nut that's hard to cum out and will get milked out.

To add insult the wife will fuck the husbands prostate the way I fucked her.

I'm also setting up a "cuckold room" that has everything that we need.
I like to call it the "room of sexual moans."
This is what I want and I was wondering if you guys think there's couples who would be into this stuff like that.
That is a super hot situation for sure

We have been black only for 14 years. Although we do just about everything on your list, if that list was presented to me before a first meeting, I would have said no thank you. I can tell you that our first black man listened to everything we wanted, and made sure that he fulfilled all of those desires. He hooked us on the most incredible sexual experiences we ever had. I never knew what a multiple squirting orgasm was until going black. Then slowly he transformed us to be the submissive sluts he wanted. As things progressed we both felt a hunger that only he fulfilled and eagerly fulfilled his desires. There are some sub couples who may want everything there, but I know what worked best for us.

We have belonged to the same Black Dom for 3 years; he has a key to our home and we happily submit to him.
My gawd is that hawt!

We have been black only for 14 years. Although we do just about everything on your list, if that list was presented to me before a first meeting, I would have said no thank you. I can tell you that our first black man listened to everything we wanted, and made sure that he fulfilled all of those desires. He hooked us on the most incredible sexual experiences we ever had. I never knew what a multiple squirting orgasm was until going black. Then slowly he transformed us to be the submissive sluts he wanted. As things progressed we both felt a hunger that only he fulfilled and eagerly fulfilled his desires. There are some sub couples who may want everything there, but I know what worked best for us.

We have belonged to the same Black Dom for 3 years; he has a key to our home and we happily submit to him.
That would be nirvana, especially because cucky is so service oriented!

Back