I want to suck cock, but my wife's not into it

I have fantasized about sucking cock for many years. Preferably a big black cock. Not interested in kissing or fucking a man, I just want to suck a hard cock. But my wife isn't into that. She says that's gross. She is OK cuckolding me and letting me eat her creampie, but doesn't want me to touch or suck her lovers cocks.

I really want to feel a cock throb in my mouth. Want to hold and massage his balls. Take it deep and gag. I want to feel a cock shoot its hot load in my mouth and swallow it down.

Any tips on how I can get my wife on board with this?

I have fantasized about sucking cock for many years. Preferably a big black cock. Not interested in kissing or fucking a man, I just want to suck a hard cock. But my wife isn't into that. She says that's gross. She is OK cuckolding me and letting me eat her creampie, but doesn't want me to touch or suck her lovers cocks.

I really want to feel a cock throb in my mouth. Want to hold and massage his balls. Take it deep and gag. I want to feel a cock shoot its hot load in my mouth and swallow it down.

[/Q

Wives do not like suggestions from their cuck. Now they love to do what their Bull wants.

Normally, a truly "dedicated cuck" would suck her lover hard, getting him prepared for her, then when its over, suck his cock clean as well as clean his wife as well. Then, you start the whole process again by sucking him hard again for your wife.
Maybe she'll buy into THAT little setup, and eventually her seeing this a few times will help her change her mind.
Sometimes, you have to "ease" into the process rather than taking the big leap all at once.
Her BBC lovers might be able to help you a bit with this when you explain the process.
Mac

Give her some time. From a cuckoldresses perspective, perhaps she feels insecure or self-conscious about your desire to service BBC. If she already cuckolds you and allows you to clean her, she must be a pretty open minded lady. Continue to follow her lead and when she is ready to reward you let her know how much you want to be helpful in the bedroom. Hopefully you will find the right bull that is open and turned on by both the cuckold and cuckoldress serving him. Best of luck.

Next time her bull fucks her 69 with her while she gets fucked maybe it will accidentally fall in. He may say suck it and then she will get turned on by it.

I feel your pain, I'm having the exact same problem :(

Get her ******* if he is ok you sucking him off

Back