I want to say Hi

rock

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
l1.jpg
I just wanted to introduce myself and my husband. We were very heavy into interracial sex back in the 90's and early 2000"s. I have only had sex with 1 white man and that is my husband Rock but I have probably fucked well over a hundred black men in my life. I got pregnant by a black man back when I was 35 and had a miscarriage. My husband was working out of town and didn't know I was fucking 3 black guys while he was gone. In fact he didn't find out for over 20 years that the baby wasn't his when I miscarried.
Anyway we have been out of the lifestyle for a few years now but I like to kinda stay in touch and help any white women that I can go black. So if any of you want to talk about things let me know.

Love
Phyliss

Contact BLACK DADDY If Your Sexually Seriously Interested In Helping Me Give This White Lady Friend Her First BBC Fucking Experience With A BLACK MAN. ..She Almost Their...But Sexually Afraid And Scare To Sexually Experience It! Contact BLACK DADDY At playmisty77@gmail.com ...For Detail Information. ..

View attachment 556648
I just wanted to introduce myself and my husband. We were very heavy into interracial sex back in the 90's and early 2000"s. I have only had sex with 1 white man and that is my husband Rock but I have probably fucked well over a hundred black men in my life. I got pregnant by a black man back when I was 35 and had a miscarriage. My husband was working out of town and didn't know I was fucking 3 black guys while he was gone. In fact he didn't find out for over 20 years that the baby wasn't his when I miscarried.
Anyway we have been out of the lifestyle for a few years now but I like to kinda stay in touch and help any white women that I can go black. So if any of you want to talk about things let me know.

Love
Phyliss
Hello beautiful

rock

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
gride, I have been to New Orleans many times however I/we haven't been since Hurricane Katrina.
My husband and I used to go for Mardi Gras nearly every year it seemed like. I always was able to
find at least 1 BBC to scratch my itch so to speak.
Phyliss

big9indic

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Just one more picture from that night. This is just to show one of my best assets. If you like it
let me know please. Rock always said I could get any black guy I wanted with me ass.
Phyliss

View attachment 559946
Rock ain't NEVER lied about your ass, baby girl! Too bad you're not ready/getting back into the lifestyle. I'd love the opportunity to stretch and pleasure your luscious ass! :)

the dog

Male
Gold Member
From
Venezuela
View attachment 556648

Love
Phyliss
IMG_20150413_161420.jpg

gride, I have been to New Orleans many times however I/we haven't been since Hurricane Katrina.
My husband and I used to go for Mardi Gras nearly every year it seemed like. I always was able to
find at least 1 BBC to scratch my itch so to speak.
Phyliss
Well Phyllis...if you're ever down this way again...you must look me up
Well business