I want my wife to have sex with Black Bulls, but…

It sounds more like you’re interested in being a stag/vixen hotwife couple rather than a full on cuck. Stag/vixen the wife plays around with the husbands permission and encouragement but they still maintain their own relationship. That is probably more of what you’re interested in rather than a cuckold relationship where the wife plays around with or without the husbands permission and she primarily controls the relationship between them.
Yes you are right what's good im in Indianapolis Indiana

…do most cucks still have sex with their wives too? I defenitely don’t want to give that up. Do some of the hot wives lose interest in having sex with their cuckold husband after having sex with Black Bulls?
Definitely, I know from experience. My wife used to love me giving her the dick all day long over and over, even some of my friends. Once I let her start f****** every guy she wanted to, I got to noticing more and more of them were black, and she was spending every single night with one or more BBC and would only give me 5 or 10 minutes when she gets home but eventually she stopped coming home and her excuse was she was so tired because they f***** her so good she just needed to rest, I didn't mind at first but three times a week? I made her give my friends some the other day and watched three white guys f*** the s*** out of her and she never got excited about it at all. I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing she just wanted the black guys to come over and get it next, I was furious but I understood and she made a few calls and then I sat and watched 2guys come over and get her pussy,ass,throat, face,tits,even her feet were fucked by them and she was loving it, it's a taboo they say for white women, but she says it's just the cock size

Every situation is different and its also fluid. In my relationships we always continued to have sex but went through periods of her denying her pussy to me so it was fresh for her bull for a few months... hand jobs, blow jobs and pussy licking was how we sexually bonded and got off with each other...othertimes no sex for awhile just dildos...the sexy frequency always slowed down a good bit when she had a regular lover to once or twice every few months and even then we talked about her lovers pleasing her while we were having sex and how much we loved each other more for doing this..and when we had non-intercourse intimacy we did the same..not because we werent attracted to each other but because sexually the focus wasn't on her and I but on her and her lover and I wanted to reenforce psychologically with her how hot it was and how much i could tell she liked being with a certain lover so she would always be thinking of satisfying our cuckold and hotwife sexual desires when pleasing each other as loving husbands and wives because we know we each needed our partner to get us off and the touch and bonding was just a different need at that time, less sexually intimite and more sexally release doing your duty as a spouse.

Back