I want my wife to have sex with Black Bulls, but…

Everyone is different. I Make Love to my husband. I fuck other guys. That will never change. I would never even think about cutting off sex with my husband. We are equals. We seldom if ever play separately. It's just sex, and he can enjoy sex with others just as I can.
Agree, You dont find out unless you do it. Take a dip, find it out.

It seems to me to conform to some mythical set of standards is foolish. Every person has a different slant of exactly what the lifestyle is. I think they miss the point. Freedom to choose and do what you like . Decide what exactly that is for you as a single or couple. Stay open but don't let anyone's opinion push you into something you don't like. In short don't make or try to follow a preconceived set of rules. That detracts from the spontaneity and fun of having extra sex. We have great sex with each other and we did with others. My feeling without that the relationship started with begins to crumble . To work well it needs to always be we did not i or you did.

I am almost 30 years older than my Filipina wife, Maricel. Her half-black boyfriend, Adam, is around her age, and has lived with us for a couple of years.
Over the years, my libido has waned. I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks. On the other hand, Maricel and Adam make love almost daily. I’m never “denied,” as such, since Maricel and I make love as often as I desire. However, Adam has progressed to be Maricel’s primary sex partner by default. Everyone is happy.

I am almost 30 years older than my Filipina wife, Maricel. Her half-black boyfriend, Adam, is around her age, and has lived with us for a couple of years.
Over the years, my libido has waned. I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks. On the other hand, Maricel and Adam make love almost daily. I’m never “denied,” as such, since Maricel and I make love as often as I desire. However, Adam has progressed to be Maricel’s primary sex partner by default. Everyone is happy.
Do you get to watch when you want?

Every relationship is different. Communicate and find what works the best for the 2 of you. Me personally I still have sex with my wife even though she has sex with another man. For us Chemistry is key with the male and trust. When we were looking for another man we didn’t limit our search to just black men we kept an open search for the best fit. It Just happens that the guy we met was from this site.

…do most cucks still have sex with their wives too? I defenitely don’t want to give that up. Do some of the hot wives lose interest in having sex with their cuckold husband after having sex with Black Bulls?
We are not into cuck but we have hot sex still before and after playing with a bbc. An exciting different dimension that turns us on even more! So you shouldn't have to give up sex together and will probably make you hotter together!

Back