I want my wife to full on belong to a bbc bull

Ptahotmom. Had a situation like that before. Hotwife and mom. She basically with me Wednesday through Sunday and was back at home Monday and Tuesday. It was a great arrangement.

It’s not a permanent thing. It’s a fetish. I’m a sub, I’m enjoying it,
1. Having a baby is a permanent thing. It’s not even an 18 year commitment!! When you have a baby, you have them forever! That’s what parents are there for.

2. I refuse to believe you actually participated in this. Did you really? What have your relatives and friend said?

Ptahotmom. Had a situation like that before. Hotwife and mom. She basically with me Wednesday through Sunday and was back at home Monday and Tuesday. It was a great arrangement.
Having k!ds still at home that couldn’t be done. He’s asked and understands. But if it works out it would be a 2 to 3 time a week thing plus a 3-day weekend once a month plus the weekly meetings!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree totally! My wife has been a hotwife on a very selective basis over several years and had 1 "BBC", he was her last fwb. He was athletic and attractive she thought and has a huge cock - my wife was hooked on him! This guy was a real gentleman (I'll explain in a minute) and fucked her very well in the backseat of our vehicle.

She has always wanted one man to see other than me. We finally made it a reality and she loved it! Having a small penis is not an advantage and even though my wife never complained it was obvious she needed more that what I had both in terms of stamina, hardness, length and girth. Things started off great when we began to share her, but after a few years and several guys they wouldn't commit to seeing just her and she felt she was just a sex object, even though she loved the sex she was getting by several of these guys seeing her regularly!

She said to me one day to my surprise that she had always had an attraction to handsome black men but never acted on it and wondered if they would be any different than white men in terms of wanting to be dedicated to one white wife. She said she also wondered if the myth was true about the size of a black man's cock being larger on average than a white man's cock. She decided now was the time to find out to see if a black man in this lifestyle would find her attractive and interesting enough to actually want just her and no other. We discussed that if so she would very possibly fall in love and told me to expect it and to handle it. We also discussed that me having sex with her would become very minimal, which I was okay with as long as she was happy. The day came when we found him on this site of all places! (I'll continue later).
This sounds so wonderful and much like me and my wife, though with us it hasn't happened yet unfortunately. I feel the same way, she having sex with me is not important. Her pleasure is what is important. I am small as many of us are and have ED. I am still working on getting her to believe I would be happy for her to have a lover and would be totally happy for her.

A married wife carrying another man’s baby is the pinnacle of the cuckold lifestyle. So even if you haven’t yet participate in taking those chances…. That pinnacle is always there to reach and the more you engage in the lifestyle the more chances you will take until you reach the pinnacle…. The process is absolutely thrilling pushing the envelope and achieving each step inching closer and closer to to the ultimate. … it truly is exciting especially the step of high risk sex ( her in ovulation ) and the agreement he’s staying in tonight… the moment he releases deep …there’s a feeling of euphoria for all involved… this is it there is no turning back… now we wait.

Back