I want my wife to full on belong to a bbc bull

This is the whole point of being a sub. I’m not going to question two beautiful black people who just created a strong baby. I get off on being a sub.
You can be a sub but not abused i dont think anyone should have a baby black.or whitr by a third party ots not fair to.the baby therr is several ways to.be a sub without bringing an innocent baby into the world Be a sub but do.it the right wsy

you don’t understand what abuse is. Abuse is an unfulfilled wife who doesn’t cum enough.
Bullshit abuse takes many forms vetbal.or physical if my wife did things vehind my back baby etc that would be the end hitwife play getung fucked etc is ok beyond.tvatits not GOING TO HAPPEN SHES GONE

(...) She can’t suck my dick because my pre-cum might weaken her breastmilk. (...)
🤣 🤣 🤣
Your theories are defying biology and physics. :LOL: You are obviously too deep in your fantasy $hit.

i never thouht i would say this but @Const64 is right (this time)...
It’s not a permanent thing. It’s a fetish. I’m a sub, I’m enjoying it,
If you have a baby it is a permanent thing younare responsible for 18 years (...)
Listen and take notes! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
in my opinion, thick valumptous women should belong to bbc only, and I feel like this with my wife. Of course, I still love her, and want to be with her, but I want her to never have sex with me and only a bbc bull, belonging to him, she agrees and we dirty talk a lot about how once we find a bull she'll only satisfy him.

what are bulls thoughts on this? is it odd? my wife and I havent brought it up to any bulls we've texted before bc we're afraid it's a bit too much.
I would never want to give up making love to my husband

in my opinion, thick valumptous women should belong to bbc only, and I feel like this with my wife. Of course, I still love her, and want to be with her, but I want her to never have sex with me and only a bbc bull, belonging to him, she agrees and we dirty talk a lot about how once we find a bull she'll only satisfy him.

what are bulls thoughts on this? is it odd? my wife and I havent brought it up to any bulls we've texted before bc we're afraid it's a bit too much.
May I offer my services?

Get her some dick

I don’t what any black guys say about this subject but my wife only gets fucked by her black man and they seem pretty happy that way although they both like me eat her cream pie

This is an underrated post, I TOTALLY agree! I love that we know we are never going to please her and want to offer her to another man to own! BNWO
This is an underrated post, I TOTALLY agree! I love that we know we are never going to please her and want to offer her to another man to own! BNWO
We’ll speak for yourself my wife’s ass is fat af an I just want her fuxkec by something bigger than me an im not small atleast 8in an she takes all of me an just wants more so I just look at it as I just need some help

Is it you really don't want your wife to have sex with you, or you know in this line of work you can't but the Kings can, which is mostly the way it is with all cuckholds. The whole idea is they have been replaced as lovers-unless they are wannabe's.

A good twist would be her Black Lovers should all be bare while you are limited to using condoms for any form of sex you have. When you cum in the condom you must eat your cum.

I think the biggest thing that sticks out to me in your post is there’s a lot of you and your wants. What does she want? Have you approached her about this or is this kinda just the fantasy you get off to all by yourself? From the sounds of it she’s done nothing with a black guy. This is pretty extreme to just dive off into. If you are just starting your journey I’d definitely set that as a long term goal if it grows towards that but you are giving off some warning signs that probably serve more to chase real bulls away then bring them to you.

I think the biggest thing that sticks out to me in your post is there’s a lot of you and your wants. What does she want? Have you approached her about this or is this kinda just the fantasy you get off to all by yourself? From the sounds of it she’s done nothing with a black guy. This is pretty extreme to just dive off into. If you are just starting your journey I’d definitely set that as a long term goal if it grows towards that but you are giving off some warning signs that probably serve more to chase real bulls away then bring them to you.
This

Back