I want my wife to full on belong to a bbc bull

Infaru

Male
in my opinion, thick valumptous women should belong to bbc only, and I feel like this with my wife. Of course, I still love her, and want to be with her, but I want her to never have sex with me and only a bbc bull, belonging to him, she agrees and we dirty talk a lot about how once we find a bull she'll only satisfy him.

what are bulls thoughts on this? is it odd? my wife and I havent brought it up to any bulls we've texted before bc we're afraid it's a bit too much.

in my opinion, thick valumptous women should belong to bbc only, and I feel like this with my wife. Of course, I still love her, and want to be with her, but I want her to never have sex with me and only a bbc bull, belonging to him, she agrees and we dirty talk a lot about how once we find a bull she'll only satisfy him.

what are bulls thoughts on this? is it odd? my wife and I havent brought it up to any bulls we've texted before bc we're afraid it's a bit too much.
If that's what both of you want then go for it! Life's too short to miss out. ;)
BTW i don't believe any "bull" will complain as long as he can have his cake and eat it too (and leave the pie to eat for you). :D

Aa a wannabe cuckold I understand how you feel, I wanna do the same, I would want for him to be ckecked and she using birth control so he can creampie her, and I want her to never have penetrative sex with me anymore, only with him. It's extreme but very arousing.

Aa a wannabe cuckold I understand how you feel, I wanna do the same, I would want for him to be ckecked and she using birth control so he can creampie her, and I want her to never have penetrative sex with me anymore, only with him. It's extreme but very arousing.
ImO the question is: While the thought or fantasy of it may be arousing, will it still be arousing once it has become your reality? 🤔

Agree totally except for never having sex with wife. Beautiful curvy white wives are perfect for black cock ownership. Especially redheads and blondes

Hell yeah let hm know!! I’m in search of wife for those full time terms

Agreed 👍

Fantasy is not the same as reality, that’s from experience. It takes a strong relationship to go through the roller coaster ride of emotions that you will feel, it’s not for everyone but if you work through together and be honest about your wants and needs a good relationship will benefit and become stronger and more trusting.

Fantasy is not the same as reality, that’s from experience. It takes a strong relationship to go through the roller coaster ride of emotions that you will feel, it’s not for everyone but if you work through together and be honest about your wants and needs a good relationship will benefit and become stronger and more trusting.
I agree if you hoth want this to happen but i think if you two.ageee about no pentative sex but i think you two should still.have it on your birthday anniversary christmas and New years day because she wil be with him new years eve to celebrate another new year

Wow thats hot

My wife currently belongs to a black Bull. She just delivered the baby that he impregnated her with. He has set serious rules about what I can, and can’t do with her. If I sleep with her, I have to wear a condom. When I cum, I have to dispose of it immediately. I am not allowed any anal sex. She can’t suck my dick because my pre-cum might weaken her breastmilk. Even though I am going to be the *******, he wants to make sure the baby is strong and represents his seed well. He believes that as he continues to put seed in her that her breastmilk will continue to nourish the baby, but that mine would make the baby weak. And who am I to argue with him or my beautiful wife? I get enough pleasure cleaning up and it is truly a privilege. One year from now we will be breeding again with a TBD bull.

My wife currently belongs to a black Bull. She just delivered the baby that he impregnated her with. He has set serious rules about what I can, and can’t do with her. If I ******* with her, I have to wear a condom. When I cum, I have to dispose of it immediately. I am not allowed any anal sex. She can’t suck my dick because my pre-cum might weaken her breastmilk. Even though I am going to be the *******, he wants to make sure the baby is strong and represents his seed well. He believes that as he continues to put seed in her that her breastmilk will continue to nourish the baby, but that mine would make the baby weak. And who am I to argue with him or my beautiful wife? I get enough pleasure cleaning up and it is truly a privilege. One year from now we will be breeding again with a TBD bull.
Sorry i cant handle that a wife wants a bull but hubby has no say so no sex no imput about being pregant . A baby is a 18 year commitment. If the bull leaves its all.on the couple think about your baby not your cock.and pussy have a bull ay fuck enjoy each other but b children

This is the whole point of being a sub. I’m not going to question two beautiful black people who just created a strong baby. I get off on being a sub.
Why be together if you are basically out of the picture let her fuck.who she wants. Being denied can be fuck but if your going to be together you should have some fun with some restrictions but not totally

Back