I wanna see my wife get blacked.

We’ve been together going on 6 years. A year into our relationship is when I started to fantasize about this. It started in Vegas when we were at the light night club and I left her alone for a bit to go to the bathroom and came back and seen a black guy hitting on her.

Fast forward to the next day. We were ******* leaving hakkasan from the MGM and got a taxi back to the palms. We started messing around and I pulled her titties out and lifted her dress up in the back of the taxi. After that night I wanted to show her off more. For a bit when we came back to Phoenix. Every time we were ******* in a Uber we would end up doing what we did in Vegas but we’ll ask the drivers if they like her titties and tease them. There was only 1 that I ever asked if he wanted to feel them and he did. Which she let him.

But that’s all it’s ever been. But it’s cause it’s happened naturally. She doesn’t know that I want her to hook up with a guy or 2. I know it’s about timing. But I’ve been craving to see her blacked for years. I need to eventually just ask one of the drivers if he wants to fuck her but idk if she’ll be like wtf. Lol

Attachments

• 8C421B14-49EB-4F21-9F8C-F3CB9685175A.jpeg
    8C421B14-49EB-4F21-9F8C-F3CB9685175A.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 273
  • C814ABAB-71DE-4DA7-B3AF-BD8A74FC20F4.jpeg
    C814ABAB-71DE-4DA7-B3AF-BD8A74FC20F4.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 273
We’ve been together going on 6 years. A year into our relationship is when I started to fantasize about this. It started in Vegas when we were at the light night club and I left her alone for a bit to go to the bathroom and came back and seen a black guy hitting on her.

Fast forward to the next day. We were ******* leaving hakkasan from the MGM and got a taxi back to the palms. We started messing around and I pulled her titties out and lifted her dress up in the back of the taxi. After that night I wanted to show her off more. For a bit when we came back to Phoenix. Every time we were ******* in a Uber we would end up doing what we did in Vegas but we’ll ask the drivers if they like her titties and tease them. There was only 1 that I ever asked if he wanted to feel them and he did. Which she let him.

But that’s all it’s ever been. But it’s cause it’s happened naturally. She doesn’t know that I want her to hook up with a guy or 2. I know it’s about timing. But I’ve been craving to see her blacked for years. I need to eventually just ask one of the drivers if he wants to fuck her but idk if she’ll be like wtf. Lol

Well, I can attest to exactly what you're saying! I had the same fantasy as you and have posted about that fantasy and where it eventually led to, many times on this site! Long story short, it took me almost 8 years to get to the point where my wife, Pam, got blackened! To cut to the chase this happened just over 4 years ago! We were on a combined vacation/convention trip at the time. During a preconvention cocktail party I, very unexpectidily and surprisingly, met up again with an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. I introduced him to Pam and we spent the rest of the evening drinking and talking about old times, where and what we've done since, et al. The evening ended with us agreeing to go out to dinner together the next evening, perhaps concluding with a little club hopping. Later, in bed, Pam was feeling a little raunchy, being one not to waste an opportunity, we began to make out. As what was my normal practice during times like this, my fantasy kicked in and I popped the usual question to Pam: "Would you like to try a black one while we're here?" Her response caused me to blow both my mind and load immediately! She replied with one word:"Edwin?" The rest quickly became history, all of which we've posted about elsewhere on this site if you're interested. In summary I can honestly say it all came about "by being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy!"

Well, I can attest to exactly what you're saying! I had the same fantasy as you and have posted about that fantasy and where it eventually led to, many times on this site! Long story short, it took me almost 8 years to get to the point where my wife, Pam, got blackened! To cut to the chase this happened just over 4 years ago! We were on a combined vacation/convention trip at the time. During a preconvention cocktail party I, very unexpectidily and surprisingly, met up again with an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. I introduced him to Pam and we spent the rest of the evening drinking and talking about old times, where and what we've done since, et al. The evening ended with us agreeing to go out to dinner together the next evening, perhaps concluding with a little club hopping. Later, in bed, Pam was feeling a little raunchy, being one not to waste an opportunity, we began to make out. As what was my normal practice during times like this, my fantasy kicked in and I popped the usual question to Pam: "Would you like to try a black one while we're here?" Her response caused me to blow both my mind and load immediately! She replied with one word:"Edwin?" The rest quickly became history, all of which we've posted about elsewhere on this site if you're interested. In summary I can honestly say it all came about "by being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy!"
I love that!

Honey, there are so many step by step plans listed in here, to get a woman to be a hot wife. Read them, pick one and stay on course to success! :sex:

Come back to Vegas

tbh y’all need to have a sincere conversation about your fantasies and hers... and focus on hers! ask her if she liked showing off etc and let her know you’re open to HER taking it further IF SHE wants to.
she’s super cute, btw

tbh y’all need to have a sincere conversation about your fantasies and hers... and focus on hers! ask her if she liked showing off etc and let her know you’re open to HER taking it further IF SHE wants to.
she’s super cute, btw
Too bad you’re not in Vegas

Back