tumblr_n9wbj9DpWz1tihssgo2_400.gif
tumblr_n9wbj9DpWz1tihssgo3_400.gif

tumblr_n9wbj9DpWz1tihssgo4_400.gif
tumblr_n9wbj9DpWz1tihssgo5_400.gif

tumblr_n9wbj9DpWz1tihssgo6_400.gif
tumblr_n9wbj9DpWz1tihssgo7_400.gif

tumblr_n9wbj9DpWz1tihssgo8_400.gif
, :)

Wife loves his videos. If anyone knows how to get hold of shorty mac, I would love to watch him fuck her silly.
Very serious about this. If anyone knows how we get hold of Shorty Mac, or can get our info to him, we would love to meet him.

Very serious about this. If anyone knows how we get hold of Shorty Mac, or can get our info to him, we would love to meet him.
Are you sure? I thought that he is not an ideal type for women. He is masculine but he is so short and his legs are so thick and meaty. And don't you think his thing is too thick?

Are you sure? I thought that he is not an ideal type for women. He is masculine but he is so short and his legs are so thick and meaty. And don't you think his thing is too thick?
Thick is what we like about him. He may be short, but his videos are impressive. We like!

Thick is what we like about him. He may be short, but his videos are impressive. We like!
If you think that you can handle him, then it is ok. What do you find impressive with his videos more than his thickness? Why do you like to imagine him burying his unusually thick meat deep inside your body? Is it only his size?

Back