I told you It was Big

Just luv that photo. Reminds me of the time I introduced my kinky Babe Kerri to my ex Army Buddy Michael, but he bought his brothers along too. I spent all night watching my nubile Babe getting spit roasted in shifts. She'd been passed round before, but this was the 1st time she was BLACKED . I was in her tightlittle arsehole and could feel Michael's cock ring rubbing against my throbbing cock as he stretched her cunt . I was amazed at how much cock she managed to take ( I'd shared older girls with Michael before and not many could accommodate his length) . After each guy pulled out I could see her cervix twitching in an ocean of spunk . I've been sharing girls with my pals since I was in my teens but never seen a Babe take such a vigorous and prolonged fucking. Her usually tight little pink cunt was pouting open , angry red and tasted of sex for the next 3 days.

A99CFB8.gif

This has to be one of my favourite threads.
Anyone who says size doesn't matter has obviously never been Blacked properly.
For me personally (with a few exceptions!) it's the difference between a white boi dipping his dick in and producing a trickle
compared to a Black Man ramming His cock past my pussy lips and blasting a hot, thick load deep inside :sex:
Think of it like a momentary tingle of pleasure versus a volcanic, bodyshaking orgasm.
Black Men really do know how to drive a woman hard, they know our bodies so much better.
White bois should go around with "L-plates" on their asses to indicate they're learner drivers :geek:
Night and day . . . .
You are so right about everything, especially white bois

Attachments

• IMG-4968 (1).jpg
    IMG-4968 (1).jpg
    794.9 KB · Views: 48
Back