I told you It was Big

There's no way she's gna back out now,she's apprehensive of the size better dripping wet at the prospect of good stretch. πŸ˜ˆπŸŒπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘Œ
That has happened to a friend of mine when we were in college. She met this guy and went back to his dorm and when he undressed she said he was too big for her and she ended up leaving without doing anything . There is such a thing as too big

That has happened to a friend of mine when we were in college. She met this guy and went back to his dorm and when he undressed she said he was too big for her and she ended up leaving without doing anything . There is such a thing as too big
I agree, but with enough foreplay and patience there a beautiful experience awaiting her( providing the guys a good fuck and focused on her enjoyment) , best way to get invited back or introduced to her friends .βœŒπŸ˜ˆπŸŒπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ’‹

I agree, but with enough foreplay and patience there a beautiful experience awaiting her( providing the guys a good fuck and focused on her enjoyment) , best way to get invited back or introduced to her friends .βœŒπŸ˜ˆπŸŒπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ’‹
I’d agree maybe if they were on a date. She just thought it would be a little hook up...she said he was freakishly big

Back