I told you It was Big

tumblr_mw3ba4PpWf1si83lpo1_400.gif
I experienced one just like this, he surprised me , we met at a swingers night ,it was dark and I had just had my husband when he gave me to him , being just fucked I was very wet and ready for another cock but never realised he was so wide and thick , I thought it was going through to my throats and it stung me but eventually I accomodate his cock and had a wonderful time.

I experienced one just like this, he surprised me , we met at a swingers night ,it was dark and I had just had my husband when he gave me to him , being just fucked I was very wet and ready for another cock but never realised he was so wide and thick , I thought it was going through to my throats and it stung me but eventually I accomodate his cock and had a wonderful time.
You just made me wet!:lips:

I don't know where my husband finds these men but I'm glad he does.i got introduced to an Arab he had a huge cock and the best ball i have seen so full he blew buckets.

What film is this from ?

Back