I told you It was Big

tumblr_nzq4gys8zr1rml6dxo1_1280-jpg.1527118

#237 Cutiliae, Today at 9:38 AM
so can I have that watch if I deep throat you?

The sexual encounter in the weekend was my first and fantastic, although his penis gigantic. (I haven’t measured it but it’s longer and thicker than I have seen on videos). He was very careful the first time in my pussy and I gut quickly orgasm, when he took me in my anus he was really stretching me, and I was releasing a lot of water/liquid from my cunt (a lot) and got orgasm. We were playing a lot after the first times and sometimes it really hurt me, I think he hit my cervix for 1 hour without end

The sexual encounter in the weekend was my first and fantastic, although his penis gigantic. (I haven’t measured it but it’s longer and thicker than I have seen on videos). He was very careful the first time in my pussy and I gut quickly orgasm, when he took me in my anus he was really stretching me, and I was releasing a lot of water/liquid from my cunt (a lot) and got orgasm. We were playing a lot after the first times and sometimes it really hurt me, I think he hit my cervix for 1 hour without end
I loved to read about You realeasing so much liquid when it happened, Megan.

Back