I told you It was Big

I highly doubt (for hopefully obvious reasons) that we'll ever have pictures of one of them to share, but my wife's favorite source of these expressions of disbelief is when she lets one of her monogamous/vanilla but in-the-know girlfriends have a peek at some of the bbc dick pics her bulls send her.

Unfortunately, I haven't been there when she's dished about our sex life, as it usually happens on a girls' night out, so I haven't actually seen her friends' reactions, but hearing about their gossip sessions gets me all kinds of flustered the next time I see the friend(s) in question, knowing she (or they) know my dick is in a cage and what type of men my wife is flirting with and often fucking.

Now that I think about it, I've never even gotten to see my wife make that face in person, as the biggest men she's had, she played with the first time without me. I've seen her take bbc, but it's always been either on repeat meetups or with guys that were big but not shockingly so. I've certainly seen her react to pictures and videos when we browse sites like this together and she sees a huge cock, a toned back, or the place where a fit ebony man's abs, groin and quads come together. She tries not to drool and that's super hot, but I hope to one day be there in person, to see how long it takes her expression to go from shocked to hungry and/or nervous when she pulls out a particularly huge one for the first time! 😉😈

Last edited:
Back