I told you It was Big

This is just the most pleasurable and satisfying sensual feeling any woman can enjoy ! Why would you deny any woman to experience such an intense female emotion ?
I know how it makes me feel,and I wouldn’t give it up for anything ! I discovered my tight pussy is just made for and craves bbc - my need and desire for bbc is insatiable,leading me to realise that I’d become a proud QoS !
I Iove who and what I am,and feel I should make a statement by getting some QoS tattoos to admit my sexual preference publicly as well as privately. Hence one on my right ankle to publicly say I’m a QoS for bbc only,one just above my pussy to privately say my pussy is for bbc only,and one over my heart on my left breast to let people know publicly (when I wear a low cut top or bathers) and privately when I strip for a bbc,that I’m a devoted QoS and my body is exclusively for the sensual and sexual pleasure of bbc only. Lol xxx

I know it looks big,but if you’ve enjoyed some foreplay with your black lover,although you may feel it’s not going to fit,you’ll find your pussy will actually accommodate his hard throbbing bbc quite easily in the end !
I’m only small and slim and have a very tight little pussy,and I find my pussy can take 9”-10” quite easily ! It blows me away to watch as the bbc continues to slide their 9”-10” deep up my aching c***,I keep thinking its not all going to fit up me,but it does !
I feel full of cock,but it also feels soo f****** good that it makes me feel euphoric,and when he starts to slowly fuck me,I’m in heaven ! It get better,as when he starts to get close to an orgasm,the fucking becomes soo much more intense,and I feel his bbc harden even more as he groans and starts to pump me full of his potent cock creme as he fills me full of his big load of warm cum !
There’s no better feeling a woman can experience !
I don’t know why,but it seems that it’s only bbc that can offer this erotic and hot sensually sexual pleasurable and satisfying feeling ! So I’ve embraced it and become a devoted QoS ! I only wish I had’ve come to that realisation when I was younger. Better late than never I say !
Any bbc in Australia,especially if you’re in Melbourne,please contact us. We’d love to meet and get to know you ! xxx

Back