I told you It was Big

Can you imagine what the world would be like if all Black men had such big penises.
How would white males and males of other races react knowing that every Black man that they see has a cock that is 2/3 times larger than his own.
Now that’s a good question ! My hubby is 5” and think. My black lover is 9” and black. My black lover looks 3 times the size of my hubby ! It may be an illusion,and the inches say it’s not,but it certainly looks like it is ! And it certainly feels like it is when he’s in my pussy !
My hubby’s cock fits in my pussy easily and he doesn’t stretch me - he feels great. It’s lovely when he cums in me !
My black lover’s cock really stretches my pussy and feels like he’s behind my belly button when he’s deep up my pussy - he’s soo deep inside me,it feels like his knob is actually in my womb ! And when he cums,I can feel his powerful spurts squirting his potent cock creme deep into my womb,filling me so full of his copious load of cum,that it overflows out of my pussy when he slides out of me he’s done this time round - it’s a powerful primal erotic hot sexual act that makes me feel all woman !
I’m not competing or comparing,I’m just stating a fact and how I feel when a bbc fucks me and what happens when he does !
It is what it is - and I’m not the only real woman in the world that feels this way or is confident in her loving relationship with her hubby,to actually tell it how it is !
That’s why I’m a devoted wife to my hubby,and a devoted QoS to my black lover ! Lol xxx

Back